Theo & Senior Scribe

Chapter: One

Zara was sitting on top of Stiles' jeep while he and Scott chained Liam to the tree, this was not what she was expecting to be doing once she got back from a 12 hour flight from South America. She thought Liam had been okay to control himself during the full moon but apparently not she thought as she watched the younger boy slump against the restraints.

"Why is he being restrained again?"

"Because my dad got a call about a wolf boy running around bare ass naked on a full moon." Stiles replies while looking towards Liam who flushes in embarrassment.

"The weather was really nice that night, I didn't think anyone would see me." He tried to defend himself. "I didn't lose control I promise."

Scott walks over to him, "Are you sure you have everything under control?"

Liam nods curtly, "I do."

"Scott don't—" Stiles tries.

But Scott already broke the restraints releasing Liam who just stretched out with his fists closed shut, Stiles just sighs seeing it was too late and just focused on the notebook and mad he has laid out on his jeep, And if Zara smelled the familiar scent of blood coming from Liam.. she wasn't gonna say anything.

"Stiles, what are you stressing about?"

"Senior year, college, all of us staying together after all of this. I found some 2 bedroom places in Mission District for me and Scott but they're pretty pricey, some in Haight and Ashbury."

"What about Berkley?" Scott says from the hood of the jeep where he apparently hopped onto. "Don't a lot of students live around there?"

"Yeah, they do. We could try Nob Hill. But the jeep would probably burn through a couple clutches." Stiles says marking things off in the book.

"You're bringing the jeep?" Scott asked

"You know the plan, Scott. No one get's left behind, including the jeep. Okay? No one." Stiles says with finality in his voice. "The twins are going to Stanford and Isaac is going with Lyla wherever she goes whether he get's in or not. Jackson is going to school in the UK because the last 6 months he's gotten back in touch with Ethan who's in London and they're together so there's that, Kira is think USF. Malia is uh.. she's gonna.. Kira says she's still trying to figure out if she's gonna be a senior with us but she'll figure it out. That's besides the point, the plan is perfect."

Scott nods taking in all of the information, "So Zara, what are you gonna do?"

"Not school, that's for sure. Once senior year is over I'm moving in with Derek, we've talked about living in California but just.. not Beacon Hills, like San Francisco. I mean Lydia and Lyla have already been living in the loft considering they're eighteen and doesn't need to live with their mom anymore. And the fact that Lydia doesn't have more than one class during the day and she spends her time with either Stiles or with Lyla and Parrish. So they're gonna be my roommates for the entirety of senior year, I'll get a taste of what's it's like to live with somebody else again before really getting serious and living with Derek."

"All of these life plans are making my head hurt." Liam says seeming overwhelmed.

"And that's why you should enjoy being a teenager, Dunbar." Zara smiles