Catatonic & Ruse

Chapter: Eleven

Zara was on her way to the hospital, when she made it there she found Stiles sitting in the waiting room, he was all by himself and his leg was bouncing uncontrollably as he toyed with the daylight right on his finger. Now that he was a hybrid he no longer needed it because of the sun but he wore it because it reminded him that him friends will always be there for him.

Maybe he's holding onto his friendship with the pack, hoping that everyone will eventually come back to each other no matter how much damage Theo has caused. Hoping that Scott would see him for who he is and not a killer.

Zara sits next to him and he gives her sad smile, "Scott is okay."

He sighs in relief, "Good."

"How's your dad?"

"He's okay now, I can see him pretty soon so you came just in time." He replies

"Okay, good. I'm glad your dad is gonna be okay."

"Thanks Zara, and thank you for going to save Scott." He mumbles, "We may not be on good terms but... I don't want him dead."

She nods, "I know, Stiles."

Melissa then walks over.

"Stiles, you can go see him now." She says

"Thanks Melissa." Stiles replies, "You gonna stay here?" He asked turning towards Zara.

Zara's phone goes off, it's Derek.

Wolf Mate: I had very bad gut feeling

Wolf Mate: Are you okay?

Zara bites her lip, then she texts him back.

Vamp Mate: Theo tried to kill me

Vamp Mate: But I'm okay, I promise

And then his contact flashed across her phone, she answered of course.

"Derek—"

"Theo tried to fucking kill you?!" He growls angrily

"He—yeah. He did."

"Zara! What the fuck happened?!" He yells

She sighs, "Honestly? Alot. He hurt Stiles' dad, I'm at the hospital right now. He tried to kill Scott after Liam pretty much almost did, and then he stabbed me with a wooden stake, he almost got me but he... he miscalculated the stab. It was really close to my heart but he missed, I'm okay Derek, really. Everyone is fine, Scott died but his mom managed to bring him back, everyone is okay." And then she got a text, "Scratch that, everyone's not fine. Shit, Lydia."

"What's wrong with Lydia?" He asked

"She was found in the woods by Parrish, she's catatonic according to Lyla, Isaac and Jackson."

And then she hears it, Stiles yelling down the hallway about the status of his dad, he says he looks worse and then Liam's dad says something internal going on that they can't seem to figure out.