Tunnels & Saving Lydia

Chapter: Sixteen

Zara watched as Theo's pack were practically shaking in their boots with Jordan walking towards them growling lowly, his canines ready to rip through flesh and glowing fiery eyes. Theo then walked into the cell and came out with Lydia, she heard her gasp in pain and Zara had to hold Stiles back because they hadn't been seen by Theo yet.

"Back off." Theo warned as Tracy dropped Valack and got in fighting stance incase Jordan planned to attack any of them. "I said, back off." Theo says and Zara can tell Lydia is in pain from her body language. "Take him." Theo orders

"The guy's on fire!" Corey retorts

"You'll heal, do it." Theo orders sounding more aggressive.

Tracy is he first one to volunteer without hesitation, Zara feels like she's Theo's little puppet, the one who will do whatever he says no matter what. Poor girl's falling for the devil. She watches as she plunges her claws into Jordan's middle but he just looks down at her hand with an unimpressed look before bitch slapping her into the glass cell wall.

Then the next Chimera tries, Zara's pretty sure his name is Josh. He grabs a wire pipe from the wall and yanks it getting some kind of electrical power like Kira but also not. He then goes to attack the Hellhound, it fails spectacularly considering it's fire and electricity.

It's not gonna burn or electrocute a man who's already on fire.

"Theo this isn't working!" Josh screams in panic, and then Jordan shoves him into the wall.

Pretty soon there's a drill in Theo's leg as Valack is the one holding it and Theo goes down, "Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her quite yet." Valack says as he grabs Lydia, Zara gestures for Stiles to follow him and her nods as she watches Jordan take down Josh, but then Corey get's involved and honestly Zara wished he just didn't do that at all.

She watched with comically wide eyes as Jordan's body licked in flames again and in milliseconds it covered an unsuspecting Corey who is now consumed by flames head to toe and screaming in pain and agony as Jordan tosses him towards she and Stiles. His body smashes into hers and she groans before crawling from under him and scanning him.

He's covered in burns.

"Damn it, Corey why didn't you just stay out of it? Do you see where listening to Theo fucking get's you?" Zara worried for her friend, he was whimpering in pain so she picked him up in her arms and watched as Theo flung a metal bar into Jordan's chest.

She didn't think it would do anything considering all his pack's previous attempts but that seemed to have been the last straw as for the Hellhounds powers. She watched he sunk down to his knees, glowing fiery eyes fading to a pale green as he clumped to the floor.

And then Josh made his way towards Zara, "I can take him."

She nods slowly before handing Corey's body into his arms, "Please make sure he's okay."

"You're his friend from Mccall's pack, Zara, the vampire." Josh says

She nods, "Or as I like to call myself, his illegal adoptive mom." She jokes gives him a grin before glancing at Corey, she pushes his hair from his temple and leaves a gentle peck, he flinches in pain.