Bad Idea & Hellhound

Chapter: Fifteen

"Unit five heading on northwest Crescent reporting an incredibly large... Something." Deputy Clark said into the radio.

Zara was sitting in the backseat of Stiles' jeep with him and Scott leaning forward as she watched the police chase of the Beast running wild through the town ahead of them. Definitely not what she would rather be doing tonight but.. shit happens. After the deputies exchanged updates back and forth and revealed an animal attack Stiles finally had enough and grabbed his dispatch radio.

"All units stay back, do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." Stiles ordered

"Stiles! Get off the radio!" His dad yelled back through his dispatch.

"Well, I saw that coming." Zara snorts

"Shut up, Zara." He replies

The deputies all start giving off locations of sightings where they saw the beast and Zara starts to put the pieces together in her head. She'd been living in Beacon Hills for years and she knew this place like the back of her hand, Vampires kind of need to know every inch of their home territory, it's a weird thing but it proved useful tonight.

"It's headed to the hospital! Tell your dad it's going to Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital!"

Stiles nods as he grabs the radio, "Dad!"

"Stiles, get off this channel!" The Sheriff yells back

"Dad, just listen to me. This thing is headed for the hospital!" Stiles exclaims, "You hear me? He's headed for Beacon Memorial!" he then places the radio back and steps on the gas and speeds his way towards to the hospital.

They make it there in record time and it seems that Scott's mom Melissa did her best in getting the patients out of the hospital before The Beast could cause harm to anyone there. The lights are flickering and the place looks a mess, suddenly there's a gun clicking and Zara turns and sees Stiles' dad Noah with a gun in his hand and a finger to his lips telling them not to make a sound.

And suddenly there's a loud snarl, Zara hears it from a few floors above.

"Fourth floor." she says in sync with Stiles and Scott, Noah just looks bewildered before shaking his head as he walks ahead of them.

"Super hearing." He mumbles, Zara stiffens a snort and then they're all making their way down the hall and towards the stairs considering the elevator is most likely broken.

When they make it to the floor the room smells like fire and smoke, she scans the area as she stays behind the sheriff. She notices little flames that lick the walls and papers on the floor, there's a low burning wheelchair near the wall and then suddenly, a flaming body flies into the wall crashing to the ground with a groan of pain.

She realizes the flaming body is Jordan Parrish and her eyes widen as his eyes fade from flaming orange to a pale green. She watches as Noah leans down to try to Jordan to talk to him but he just stares ahead like he's in a trance.. or a fugue state. Eventually he comes back after Noah yells bringing him back to reality.

Jordan pants as he starts to recognize the sheriff he takes a look at himself and his eyes widen in fear. Zara then switches her attention to Scott who seems to be glaring at the floor, she stands next to him and then she sees what he's looking at, it's a bloody pawprint. It's the Beast' pawprint, and it's fucking huge.