new book!?

okay for the confirmation, i do have a new book and it's my 5th svt ship, i guess. i'm really eternally grateful for those of you who are patiently waiting and reading my works. i did not expect that my stories would be noticed by you guys and i'm really happy that even though i'm not a perfect writer, that i still have a lot of room to improve, you're already here appreciating my works. thank you, really. because of you guys, i am inspired to pursue this dream of mine which is to be a writer. i hope you all have a good day.

-

so the next story i wrote is junhao. i decided to give it a go and write a mature one. i'm still exploring on how to write a semi-smut story before i dive into a really smut one. so i wrote "Begin Again" it's actually a chill story with a little spice.

you can check my profile and i already uploaded ten chapter for advance and maybe i'll update in random days since i have exam tomorrow and i'm still reviewing even tho it's 3:30 am here now haha i'll update on monday since it's our break and expe...

you can check my profile and i already uploaded ten chapter for advance and maybe i'll update in random days since i have exam tomorrow and i'm still reviewing even tho it's 3:30 am here now haha i'll update on monday since it's our break and expect more chapters to come!! love you all! thank you (: