thirty-three

"mingyu hyung. i remember you told me you have something for me. can i get it now please?" seungkwan said and mingyu laughed at him, pinching his cheeks.

they were in the dorm, just finished with their practice and they're ready to go to sleep but seungkwan was still active to even annoy mingyu who is in the living room with the other members. including hansol, dino, jun and minghao. everyone was just too tired to even talk.

"aigoo baby boo. good thing you told me right now. i almost forgot to give it to you. wait a sec. i'm just gonna get it" mingyu replied and stood up, making his way to his room.

while seungkwan was waiting patiently, he took out his phone out of his pocket and he saw a message from moonbin so he opened it and he immediately smiled.

from moonbin
hey i just got back here in seoul. are you available on sat? let's meet up

with excitement on his face, he dialed moonbin's number and it rang a few times before he answered.

"hey great boy! wassup"

[i did not expect you to call but hearing your voice, are you up for a date?]

"date? wow i've never heard that in a while. well of course i'm gonna try to make a time. as always"

with what seungkwan said, everyone in the living room looked up at him, including hansol.

[yes! i thought we're not gonna see each other anymore. let's visit umji and others? buy them snacks maybe?]

"that's a very good idea. i can't wait to see you"

[yeah me too. the whole group missed your presence. well i missed you so much that's why i'm trying to like see you even in our busy schedule]

"yeah i missed the girls too and you. so saturday it is? okay okay i'll make time"

[okay take care kwan-ah]

"you too"

when the phone call ended, all of them was still looking at seungkwan's way and he just chuckled at them.

"who is this? what date are you talking about without me knowing?" seokmin asked and he was laughing so hard.

"it was moonbin and he wants to see me on sat sooooo i'll make time because he's my bestfriend" seungkwan explained but seokmin doesn't look convinced at all.

"moonbin? bestfriend? you gotta be kidding me"

"what? you don't believe me? okay fine. it's not that i can change your minds"

then he stood up and headed towards mingyu's room but he was taken aback when he pushed the door to see mingyu. he was about to kiss wonwoo so he panicked and he shut the door closed.

"what happened to you seungkwan?" it was jeonghan who happens to pass through him. "you look like you saw a ghost"

"it's nothing! i mean, i kinda walked in on mingyu hyung changing his clothes!" seungkwan replied and he blushed harder.

"okay i heard you. no need to shout" jeonghan stated and left seungkwan alone.

mingyu hyung? wonwoo hyung? is that even possible? wait... is it them they were talking about being gay? or bi? or whatever? how cute!!

when seungkwan was taken back to reality, he headed straight to his room thinking on how would he ever experience that. living and dating with someone you like, doing the same dream and heck even do it in secret without the public noticing.

"what should i wear on saturday? i want to look good for moonbin. i mean, he kinda hot though. i need to look pretty" he murmured to himself.

while looking for something to wear, a knock interrupted him so he drop down his shirt and headed towards the door to open it but his mood suddenly changed.

"seungkwan"