forty-four

"isn't it weird?" wonwoo asked mingyu who is beside him, holding his cold hands with hot pack.

"what weird, hyung?" mingyu asked and stared at him for a moment, waiting for his response.

"i think our group was made up to date each other. i thought we were the only one who's gonna hide our relationship but have you seen minghao and jun? they are being obvious. as for hansol and seungkwan, they're being in denial. jeonghan hyung and seungcheol hyung are sweethearts that's why i know they'll just end up being together. hoshi likes jihoon. seokmin was chasing shua hyung. dino? he's straight" wonwoo was rambling and mingyu was enjoying it.

it's rare to see wonwoo talk about things like this. mostly he was just quiet and mingyu basically memorized his boyfriend. there are times that he won't bother the older because he knows that wonwoo also needs an alone time but most of the time they were just talking about what to eat, where to go on a date or sometimes their happy time.

"i don't know, hyung. you're just amazing at how you observe them. maybe we're just really meant to meet each other" mingyu replied and wonwoo smirked rolling his eyes because of cringe.

"but i never once realized that i will date a person close to me. i always thought that i'll just end up hurt if i ever get on bad terms with them. especially you. i don't want to end up hating you just because we didn't work out. but of course that's just in the past. i'm happy that you even asked me out despite of my personality" wonwoo stated and mingyu just held him in a hug while giving him a few kisses on his head.

"you know what hyung? i was really nervous when i asked you out. knowing that you're always annoyed about my presence, i was really scared that you'll turn me down but i took all of the courage left in me and fortunately you said yes. you are the best thing that ever happened to me, hyung" mingyu replied and wonwoo blushed about how good mingyu is with his words.

"i hate you. you're annoying because you always say good things about me. thank you though, for patiently waiting for me. i love you, mingyu"

"what did you say?" mingyu was surprised because this is the first time he heard wonwoo say that words.

"what did i say?" wonwoo was also taken aback about what he said so he pretended that he did not say it.

"you just said you love me"

"n-no! i didn't say anything, idiot"

"oh come on hyung. don't be a cheater. i heard you"

"aish you really are so annoying. i love you, okay? are you happy now?"

"i love you too, hyung!"