four

"are you sure you're okay without us? i mean, you have to call me everyday and you have to promise that you will visit me when the day comes, okay? i don't want you to go but i want you to be happy" seungkwan chuckled because of his mom with her non-stop drama. she was crying ever since seungkwan told them that he have to move to seoul to take the training. he was informed that he will be in part of a boy group with seokmin and he was extra happy knowing that.

"seokmin, you have to take good care of your dongsaeng, okay? seungkwan is a very sensitive boy and you have to make sure he's being nice to others. he's hard to please and i know that you can handle him" it was his dad's turn and his sisters laugh at him and all he did was to roll his eyes.

"of course uncle you can count on me. i will take good care of him as long as i can and we'll be together forever" seokmin joked and they all laugh.

"being my son-in-law is still open, seokmin. i still want you to be my son's partner even though you always reject me. but! if you thought of being his lover, you should tell me first-

"mom! stop! we don't like each other, okay? it's a no no and you have to stop dreaming for it to happen! no!" seungkwan interrupted and they all laughed at his expression.

"be a good boy, seungkwan. tell me if someone bullies you, okay? i will always stand up for you. i love you" it was his older sister who gave him a hug together with his other sister.

-

"i can't believe we left jeju for our dreams! this is exciting!! i want to meet the other members of this group already!" seokmin squealed as they were already inside the car, heading to their new company, to meet their new family.

"yeah i just hope that they're nice to us. i'm scared of being left alone, you know" seungkwan stated and seokmin just pat his back.

"i am here, seungkwan. if they don't like you, i won't like them too. they don't even have a reason to hate on you. you're a wonderful person" seokmin said and seungkwan just hugged him. he's still the older brother he wants for his life.

"thank you for doing this, hyung. i mean, if it weren't for your stubbornness, we won't be here now. i love you hyung!!"

"i know i know. me too"