twenty-nine

the morning came and seungkwan was just perfectly sleeping when he felt a weight over him. he was moving unconsciously then he slowly opened his eyes and he was surprised to see hansol, right in front of him, with the younger's arm around his waist.

what the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck. i-i... this is not right. omg think. think. think.

right when he realized that the younger might wake up soon, he acted as if he was still sleeping and he pushed the younger away from him and he successfully escaped hansol's grip.

thank the universe! i was about get a morning heart attack!

"hey what are you doing there? it's still early" hansol asked and he was taken back to reality. "i said what are you doing there? you're creeping me out"

"that's rude, you know. i was just zoning out because i'm thinking if i'll go for a run" seungkwan answered and he walked towards the bathroom to wash up and to change.

however, hansol who is completely alive, walked towards seungkwan's cabinet to see some clothes and a box that really caught his attention. he grabbed the box out of the closet and opened it to see a random stuffs like cards, small trophies, medals and a photo album.

he opened the first page to see a selfie of seungkwan and some other girls that he assumed was the older's friends. while turning the pages, he was surprised to see a photo of seungkwan and him. but more likely just an accident shot. he was standing at the back but you can clearly see that it was him.

"hansol, it's your turn- what are you looking at?" seungkwan asked and his eyes widened to see hansol messed up his stuffs. "it's rude to look at someone's private things, you know. what's that? photo album?"

"did not know we had a picture together. you kept it on purpose didn't you? it's cute though" hansol replied and seungkwan was confused. so he sat beside hansol to check. "don't tell me after all these years, you don't know about this picture?"

"it's weird. i know every pictures inside that album because my best friend moonbin took all of them. i did not know i have a picture with you. let me see" seungkwan said and scanned the whole photo to see a hansol standing on the stage, with a bright smile on his face. "you're really adorable back then"

"did you just say moonbin? you're friends with that prick?" hansol asked and seungkwan laughed at him. "don't laugh at me! he was the one who accidentally threw that plate on my uniform and my mom almost stabbed me to death because of the stains"

"yeah he was that prick. actually i scolded him back then and he was about to apologize to you but you just glared at him and walked away" seungkwan explained. "okay enough with touching my things. you go wash up and meet me outside. mom is probably cooking breakfast"

"okay, boo"

"for the nth time, hansol. stop it with the boo"

"why? i like calling you boo. it's low key sounded like an endearment"

when the older heard what hansol said, he blushed because he thought he was the only one who can feel that it sounded like an endearment so he turned around as quickly as he could but too late, hansol already saw that fainted blush so he smiled at himself.

is this something to be proud of? when you make someone blush just because of your words? kinda satisfying.