six

"c-chwe hansol!?!"

-

"why did you even throw that bottle on my face" hansol grunted while seungkwan is putting a cold compress onto his forehead.

"well why did you even screamed at me! you could've just asked nicely! do you think i'm able to break inside this whole ass apartment without getting caught on the damn cctv if i'm a burglar!?" seungkwan rebutted and hansol just rolled his eyes.

"how did you even end up here? i mean, i chose this company because it's kinda underrated and now i got to be with someone i know" hansol muffed and seungkwan acted like he was deeply hurt.

"so you're saying you are not even grateful to meet me? wow! the audacity you have there, mister" seungkwan was known to be a hot tempered boy and there he stood up, throwing the ice bag on hansol's lap.

"did you even hear me say that? i left new york because i want to run away" hansol said and seungkwan stopped with his attempt of leaving. "and i said that because basically my parents are close to yours and they will definitely find where i am if ever you tell your parents i am your co-member. does it make sense now, boo?"

seungkwan then turned his attention towards the boy again and slowly took the ice bag back.

"i-i'm sorry. i should've listened first. don't worry, i won't tell my parents yet" seungkwan weakly said, smiling to him while trying to hold the bag.

"we're her- what in the hell happened here! did you two just fight in here that you made a big mess? god! we were just out for awhile, hansol!" jeonghan and the others came inside with a shook face.

"actually, it's my fault hyung. i-i'm sorry. i will c-clean it up, i promise" seungkwan then stood up, bowing non-stop but all he heard was a chuckle.

"seokmin said that you are scared of us, seungkwan. drop the super formal thing here. i am your hyung, yes but we're now family, aren't we?" jeonghan gave seungkwan a reassuring hug and there seungkwan felt how jeonghan really cares for everyone. he's an angel. "now care to explain what happened?"

"uh hyung? partly, it's my fault too. i did not know that he would be scared like that. i kinda shouted at him because i did not know that today was the arrival of the new members. he threw the bottle right into my face and now he's helping me with the bruise" hansol explained and all of them laughed their asses out while seungkwan was frowning.

"well hansol is such a stupid person. he did not even carefully asked me" seungkwan said and all of them was surprised and they are looking at the boy in shock. "w-what did i say?"

"vernon, you let him call you hansol? where in fact, we didn't even get to know your real name for almost a month" mingyu said and hansol chuckled.

"boo seungkwan and i know each other" hansol stated and all of them was just shocked. even seokmin, seungkwan's best friend.

"h-how did that happened?! why didn't i know that you have a foreigner friend?" seokmin asked and seungkwan scratched the back of his neck.

"he's not a foreigner, okay? he's korean. and we're classmates in middle school" seungkwan explained and hansol looked at him with a little smile.

"i guess he's not changed, after all. he always defended me to my bullies back then. the one who doesn't like my face and keeps on telling me that i should go back to my country but i am really korean though. korea is my country" that's what is running to hansol's mind but he was snapped back to reality when seungcheol said that they have to rest for tomorrow's practice.