twenty

while seungkwan was out, he runs for a couple of hours and decided to just sit below the tree somewhere in the park. he was just watching the ducks floating on the river while the kids were playing around.

"maybe i was just being petty too. i mean, it's normal for hansol to be like that, right? i can't blame him with that but the way he said the he will never like me, feels like he's disgusted that i'm gay. that's when i got angry and my feelings are valid, right? so i'm mad at him because i have a reason and he got mad at me because he has reasons too. sounds fair. i can just apologize and accept his apology. maybe clear things with him too. that's right"

"hyung? are you alone?" it was one of the kids that's playing around. he sat down beside seungkwan while eating his ice cream.

"oh hi there. why yes, sir. i'm alone right now" seungkwan replied and the kid smiled at him and he smiled back.

"i was just wondering why you are talking to yourself and i thought that i should accompany you so that you can have someone to actually talk to. i have a candy here. you want some?" the kid was really nice and seungkwan could not even believe that kid nowadays can now be like this.

"thank you. that's so sweet of you. you're a really kind boy" seungkwan said and ruffled his hair.

"my friends already left and my mom is still on her phone. i need someone to play with" he replied and seungkwan just unwrapped his candy and ate it.

"actually, hyung is sad right now. hyung and his friend fought and now they don't talk to each other anymore. seungkwan hyung is alone because he was thinking of what he should do" seungkwan stated and the kid was looking at him in confusion.

"is your friend really close to you? i mean, we call them our friend for a reason, right? or you like them? wait are they a boy or a girl?"

seungkwan just wanted to fly away because this kid was on another level. is he even a kid? or he transformed into a child but was really an 80 year old man?

"he's a boy and seungkwan hyung liked him in the past. but everything changed and right now i'm not sure about my feelings. but yes you're right. we're actually pretty close because we're band mates" seungkwan replied and the young boy chuckled at him.

"you know what hyung? i feel like i'm a 60 year old man trapped inside a young boy's body. i just got the answer i want. the fact that you're thinking about what to do in your situation, it just means that you cherish your friend so much. some people won't even admit that they are wrong and most of the people just thinks about what they feel. i see that you really like your friend. because you won't be here thinking about them if you don't care"

wtf!? this kid is scary. how come he knows this stuffs? is he really a 60 year old man?

"woah! you're really good with your words, young man. you're scaring me but yeah, i think you're right. maybe i still like him but i just don't want to admit it. thank you for making me realize" the older replied and suddenly a woman came in front of them.

"oh my gosh i'm sorry for interrupting your rest. this kid is a little nosy sometimes and kinda talks like an old man. thank you for watching him though" the woman said and seungkwan chuckled.

"i don't mind at all, ma'am. in fact, he gave me wise advises. i hope we meet again, sir. i will love to ask you for more tips in life" seungkwan replied and the younger boy laughed.

"of course, hyung. anytime" the boy said and they left seungkwan alone with a smile on his face.

maybe, i have to talk to him about what happened. i just want us to be okay again.