sixteen

that day has passed and seungkwan was ready to go out for today. the weather is really good today so he has decided to go out and get himself a cup of coffee and maybe go to the mall or buy himself something nice. hansol did not leave his room for a while and seungkwan was not having any worries at all. he was annoyed and mad maybe and he was just really trying to help him but he decided to give him another attitude that seungkwan really hates.

"seungkwan? where are you going?" speaking of the devil. seungkwan then rolled his eyes and turned around to look at hansol.

"yeah i'm going out. you can have the whole dorm for today because i know you'll like it that way. i'll be home later evening. wait, why am i even telling you these stuffs. anyway, i'm leaving" seungkwan said and hansol noticed his reply and for the second time, he knows he made the older mad. again.

"t-take care" hansol replied and seungkwan stopped from opening the door and he chuckled.

"oh vernon, drop it. no need to pretend that you care. just go worry about yourself" seungkwan answered and he left.

-

as soon as seungkwan stepped out of the dorm, he immediately regretted what he said. what that harsh? did that turn out to be so bad? what if i hurt him? is all what he was thinking but then he thought of hansol being rude to him anytime he wants and that made his blood boil.

he doesn't even probably regretting what he's saying towards me every time he wants to be rude to me. that prick.

"good morning sir. what can i get you for today?" the barista asked and seungkwan smiled at him.

"i'll have a large americano, over ice please" seungkwan answered and he took out his card to pay.

"okay sir, just sit anywhere you like and we'll serve you your coffee. any desserts for that?" seungkwan was really having a good time looking at this guy over the counter because daaaamn, he was a fine ass man.

"okay maybe a slice of banana bread will do" seungkwan replied and he looked down on the guy's uniform to see his name a little familiar.

jeon jungkook? where did i hear that name?

after having his coffee, seungkwan decided to head to the mall to go shopping but suddenly, he remembered hansol when he arrived into the beanie station. so instead of getting just mad at him, he decided to just buy him one and apologize about what he said awhile ago.

after everything he bought, he checked the clock to see that it was only 5pm but he wanted to go home already and maybe have a dinner with hansol since he was sick.