nineteen

after seungkwan did his morning routine, he took his phone and earphones, ready to go out but everyone was surprisingly eating on the table, except hansol. why didn't he hear them though?

"seungkwan" jeonghan called but the boy shook his head and he just decided to walk away but he was shocked to see seungcheol in front of him.

"sit and eat with us" seungcheol ordered and the boy got scared so he just sat down, looking at the plate in front of him not knowing what to do.

"seungkwan look at me please" jeonghan pleaded and seungkwan's lip quivered while he's raising his head.

when he was about to cry, jeonghan immediately hugged him and rubbed his back. "aigoo this boy. such a cry baby"

"hyung" he called and hugged jeonghan back while crying. "i'm sorry"

"oh my gosh why are you even sorry. because you and hansol fought? or because you thought we won't accept you?" jeonghan chuckled and woozi also smiled at the scene.

"i was just scared that you will not like me anymore. i'm sorry that i did not tell you. i want to but i don't want you all to be uncomfortable" seungkwan replied and everyone laughed at him.

"we should be the one who's sorry, seungkwan. we made you feel that you have to be scared with what you are. even if we are your family now, we still don't have the right to look down on you and not accept you. we love you because you are seungkwan. we don't care about your sexuality. if you want to be your own god, why not? i just want you to know that whatever you are, we accept you"

"yeah and if we're talking about sexuality here, some of us might be gay too. we're not in the 1800's anymore" woozi stated and everyone laughed at that.

"thank you" seungkwan said and let go of jeonghan's hug.

"i mean, being gay is cool though. you don't have to be scared" hoshi said while eating his waffles.

"yeah i'm cool with it. everyone has preferences anyways. you like boys? well i like both. so i'm cool too" joshua said and pat seungkwan's shoulders.

"oh vernon, have a sit with us. the food's getting cold" jeonghan said and seungkwan was fast to stand up upon hearing hansol's name.

"i have to go for a walk, hyung. if you excuse me" seungkwan then left everyone looking at hansol who is definitely disappointed.

"it's okay, vernon. let's give him time, okay? i know he'll reflect on his own and probably talk to you. now eat before the food gets really cold"

vernon was really confused about what he feels. he thought that seungkwan still likes him and bold of him to assume that he could still reject seungkwan that way. right now it doesn't matter anymore even if seungkwan still likes him, and even if he also likes seungkwan. all he wants to do is to be on good terms with the older again. he was the one being petty, where in fact, seungkwan was just really being a good friend but he keeps on pushing him away. too immature to handle his own problems.

"i hope he can still forgive me though" vernon muttered and jeonghan just rubbed his back.

"he will, vernon. seungkwan might be a little grumpy sometimes but he's kind and caring. this won't take long. i know that"