eleven

after all of the incidents and the dramas, seungkwan and hoshi turned out to be as close as they usually are. they've been hanging out together, eating together and even practice together. they've been really chill about everything and even hansol was just watching them with a little smile plastered on his face. who would've known that the person who has a crush on him would definitely be one of his member in their group? they also have this so called 98 liner that the fans really loved. sometimes, they would post a selca together without being awkward at all but there are times that they just realize what's going on and they will back off at the same time that would also turn into laughter afterwards.

"seungkwan? we have to get ready. wake up" it was seungcheol who is up early to wake the members.

"yes hyung i'm up. i'm up" he replied and he stood up, eyes still half-closed and he grab the towel then he walked towards the bathroom.

not caring about the people inside, he opened up and he headed towards the sink to grab his toothbrush.

"i appreciate it if you know how to knock, seungkwan. wake up" when he heard that familiar voice, his eyes widened and he saw hansol with wet hair, wet body and half naked. "good thing i have my towel with me or you'll see little hansol right here"

seungkwan immediately covered his face and he threw everything he can towards hansol and the boy just ducked down to avoid seungkwan's attack.

"boo seungkwan calm down!" hansol yelled and seungkwan stopped, peeking through the towel and he blushed so hard. "can you please stop throwing things at me? you live in a dorm full of boys, come on. you're a man too. shouldn't you know that this can happen everyday? grow up"

seungkwan shook his head down as he remembered that he should not show that kind of attitude inside dorms because he needs to adjust about his environment. "i-i'm sorry, hansol"

hansol then felt guilty as he saw how seungkwan realized what he just said. he sighed and took seungkwan's toothbrush inside the bathtub and washed it for him. "here take this and get ready. next time please control yourself. i shouldn't have said that. i'm sorry"

"it's fine, vernon. you're just telling the truth. i'm sorry"

seungkwan then left hansol to go to the other bathroom that he uses too when they are rushing and good thing seokmin was there. but he just wanted to kick everything when he realized that seokmin doesn't know about his past feelings for hansol.

"what is wrong with you? why are you sulking? bad morning? you need coffee?" seokmin asked and seungkwan just held him in a hug. "someone's having a bad day"

seokmin then ruffled seungkwan's hair and just swayed him left and right while rubbing his back. "aigoo my baby. promise i'll get you your iced americano later, okay? come on we have to get ready. this is our first show"

"i know. i shouldn't be sulking right now but i promise to tell you after the schedule. i think it's time for you to know about this" seungkwan said and he grabbed a new toothbrush from the cabinet and starts cleaning up.

little did seungkwan know, hansol chased him but the boy saw how seokmin and him ended up hugging each other.

i shouldn't take that seriously, right? seokmin hyung and him are best friends. i don't even know if seungkwan is gay. i should not judge him. they're just super close. yeah