Chapter 19: Setting The Plan In Motion!

*Alice's/Felicity's POV*

As Zero, Donkey, and Puss In Boots left to rescue our friends before finding Artie, the ladies and I set our own little plan in motion in order for us to enter the theatre and hopefully meet them there with Artie.

Fiona, aunt Lillian, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Doris hid behind a wall and peaked over to see two trees walking in front of the gate in opposite directions, guarding it, while Snow White and I hid behind a tree that doesn't move or talk.

Fiona did the bird call, making the both of us nod to her and smirk. I flew over a little to the birds and other animals such as deers, rabbits, and a couple squirrels walked over. I placed a finger on my lips. "Remember to listen out for the signal, okay guys?"

"Yeah, we know." One of the squirrels answered.

I giggled. "Alright then, just make sure to listen and pay attention."

We watched as Snow White skipped across the grass and stood at a distance away from the walking-talking trees that were on guard duty now stood watching Snow White to see what she was up to, only to look at each other confused when she started singing out of the blue with the birds whistling along with her.

🎶Ah~🎶
🎶Ah~🎶
🎶Ah~🎶

🎶Little birdies, take wing🎶

Some of the birds flew down to Snow White and flew around her while she spun.

🎶Flitting down from the trees they appear
With a chirp in my ear🎶

Of course, the birds chirped together, which was the queue for the animals to get into position.

🎶All because I sing🎶

🎶Ah~🎶

"Off you go, everyone." I whispered. All the animals walked towards Snow White as casually but gracefully as they can.

🎶Ah~🎶

🎶Ah~🎶

Damn, Snow White can really hit that high note!

Anyway, as soon as she was finished with that high note, I flew towards her and landed on the ground on her left, smiling innocently at the trees who looked very confused.

Snow White glanced at me, then faces the trees again. Her smile turned into a smirk.

I raised my left fist up in the air and smirked. "NOW!"

🎶Ahhh-ahhh!🎶

All the animals charged at the trees standing guard and doing anything to distract them, doing anything from biting, to pulling on their arms.

🎶Ahhh-ahhh!🎶

Fiona leaped over the wall and ran towards us with the others. "Move it! Go, go!"

________________________________

*Zero's/Xavier's POV*