Epilogue: Thank You (Falletin' Me Be Mice Elf Again)

Epilogue: Thank You (Fallentin' Me Be Mice Elf Again)

~Several Months Later~

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

Months after Artie became King of Far, Far, Away, and the spell on my parents and entire kingdom was broken, our friends and family welcomed the birth of Shrek and Fiona's triplets: Felicia, Farkle, and Fergus.

In case you were wondering, Artie and I aren't married.

At least, not yet, anyway.

We plan on getting married in spring next year, which doesn't sound too far away if you think about it.

Artie surprised me one day with a picnic in the garden behind the castle in Far, Far, Away, and I found a ring on the pepperoni pizza he made himself after making several attempts at making it on his own after I showed him on our first date.

(A/N: Willow's/Anastasia's engagement ring)

He did exactly what he did several months ago and got down on one knee and proposed to me...again, but I wasn't complaining because we were alone together at the time, and we were both very happy.

It was absolutely romantic and honestly made me cry tears of joy. Artie thought he did something wrong, but I assured him he did the complete opposite.

As for my parents, they went back to Swan Lake, and a couple of days later, they invited all of my friends and I to join the 'celebration of freedom', as my dad calls it.

As soon as Artie and I walked into the hall, the entire kingdom of Swan Lake cheered once they saw us.

A lot of people came up to us and thanked us for saving them, as well as congratulate us on our engagement.

I decided to live in the kingdom of Swan Lake with my parents and grandma Uberta until the day Artie and I get married. Once that happens, I'll officially be living with Artie at the castle in Far, Far, Away.

Before that happens, I wanted to use the time to make up for the 17 years my family and kingdom were under Fairy Godmother's spell to get to know them.

Speaking of my grandma Uberta, I've gotten to spend a lot of time with her, and I have to admit, she is a little crazy at times, but that's what I love most about her.

In case anyone was wondering, Zero's and Alice's relationship is growing stronger everyday. He even told me he plans to ask her marry to him soon, and when he does, he wants the entire gang to be there to surprise her.