Chapter 16: All Is Revealed!

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

We stopped as soon as we heard glass breaking and looked around to see the town roaming with villains everywhere. Everything was pretty much destroyed, including the businesses.

"Pinocchio?" Shrek asked as we ran over to Pinocchio across the road. He was trapped inside a big music box and dancing with strings attached to him.

Pinocchio stopped dancing and placed both hands on the glass, looking at us in surprise and hope. "Shrek! Willow! Zero! Help me!"

"Pinocchio." I yelled.

Shrek placed his hands on the other side of the glass and looked directly at Pinocchio. "What happened?"

"Charming and the villains have taken over everything!" Pinocchio yelled. "They attacked us, but Fiona, Alice, and the Princesses got away. And now they're-" A red curtain rolled down in front of Pinocchio, preventing him from seeing us and talking to us.

Shrek banged on the window. "They're what?! They're what?!" Shrek turned around and gestured for Puss In Boots to hand over some coins to put into the machine. "Puss, loan me $5."

Donkey in Puss In Boots' body tuned to Puss In Boots, who was inside Donkey's body. "C'mon Puss, you heard the man. Help the brother out."

"Do you see any pockets on me?" Puss In Boots asked.

"Hold on a second." Donkey pulled off Puss In. Boots' left boot and shook it, revealing a bag of coins that landed on the floor. "Ah-ha!"

Puss In Boots feigned innocence. "I had no idea, really, I...I swear."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right."

Shrek snatched the bag of coins and started inserting them one by one into the machine. The curtain rolled up to reveal Pinocchio again. "Quick, Pinocchio, where is Fiona and Alice?"

"Charming's got them locked away someplace secret. You gotta find him!" Pinocchio yelled. "He's probably getting ready for the show!" The red curtain fell down and hid Pinocchio from us again.

"Wait, wait, wait, Pinocchio! What show?" Shrek asked.

Pinocchio moved a hand from underneath the curtain and pointed to some posters that advertised for a performance which stars none other than Charming, and apparently Shrek as well.

We walked towards it so we could all get a better look. Puss In Boots read it out loud.
"'It's a Happily Ever After After All'."

"'Shrek's Final Performance'?" Shrek read out.

"'A star-studded performance featuring The Lost Princess, Princess Anastasia of Swan Lake herself'?" I read out.

"What the hell?!" Zero shouted. My thoughts exactly.