Chapter 07: Fiona's Baby Shower!

*Alice's/Felicity's POV*

A couple of blue birds flew over to Fiona's head and placed a beautiful flower crown around her tiara. "You look beautiful, Fiona~"

There were complements all around.

"Stunning."

"Aw, look at you."

"Wow."

"You look darling."

"Oh, just precious. Would you look at her?"

If you haven't already guessed, I'm standing next to Dragon, who poked her head into the room so she could be involved in the Fiona's baby shower that I helped organise with aunt Lillian.

There was aunt Lillian herself, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, who was drinking tea, Pinocchio, The Three Little Pigs, The Big Bad Wolf, Gingy, and Doris, who was also drinking tea whilst standing up.

"So, have you had any cravings since you've been pregnant?" Rapunzel asked curiously.

Fiona turned around from the cake she stood in front of and had icing all round her mouth while holding a slice of cake in her hand. "No, none at all." Beautifully spoken by them pregnant woman taking a bite of her slice of cake.

I chuckled. "Try saying it without eating the cake, then we'll believe you."

Fiona sniffed the air. "Do you smell ham?"

"Ooh! It's present time~" Snow White sang. When she clapped her hands, she was surrounded by little animals.

Maybe I should try that?

"Oh, Fiona, won't you please open mine first?" Cinderella practically begged. "It's the one in the front."

Fiona opened the card that Cinderella wrote and read it out loud. "'Congratulations on your new mess make-' Aw, mess maker, ahaha! 'Hopefully this helps. Love, Cinderella.'"

"Ooh!" Everyone complemented.

Doris smiled. "Would you look at that?"

"What is it?" Sleeping Beauty asked.

Fiona opened the present and lifted up a small shovel and bag, looking at it weirdly.

"What are those?" Dragon asked.

I placed my forefinger and thumb on my chin in thought. "I think they're used to scoop up the poop from the baby, then put it in the bag and throw it away."

Cinderella leaned over and whispered. "It's for the poopies."

"Ew!" Sleeping Beauty cringed, then turned to Cinderella confused. "Wait...babies poop?"

Rapunzel rolled her eyes at Sleeping Beauty. "Everyone poops, Beauty."

I face-palmed. "Seriously?"

Dragon laughed. "I'd love to see Beauty take care of babies."

I chuckled and leaned comfortably on her head. "I'm sure you would. Maybe get her to babysit your kids one day?"

Dragon grinned. "Haha! I just might!"

"Fiona!" One of The Three Little Pigs yelled, getting everyones attention. "We all chipped in for a little present, too."

"Yeah!" Another one of The Three Little Pigs yelled.

The Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf stepped aside and presented Pinocchio with his back facing Fiona, then he spun around and showed her Gingy in a small pink baby carrier strapped onto Pinocchio's front. "Ta-da!"