Chapter 03: Leaving For Another Adventure!

*Zero's/Xavier's POV*

We were at the docks saying goodbye to our partners and family and friends.

Alice and I hugged each other tightly and I kissed the top of her head. "Try to stay out of trouble while we're away."

She chuckled. "When am I ever in trouble? If anything, I should be the one to say that to you about Willow."

I raised an eyebrow. "So, you wandering off isn't getting yourself into trouble, is it?"

"Of course not...at least, not internationally." She defended herself.

Willow laughed, grabbing our attention. "And that's why 'The Wanderer' lives up to her name. Getting lost is a very bad habit for a Princess, isn't it? I've lost count the amount of times we've lost you in the castle."

"That's right. Even though you're able to fly just as a fairy should, we always seem to lose you somewhere in the castle somehow." King Cornelius said as he made his way over with Queen Thumbelina.

Queen Thumbelina looked at Willow up and down. "Is there a particular reason you're dressed as a commoner and not a Princess for your trip to pick up a Prince?"

(A/N: Willow's/Anastasia's outfit for the trip to The Worcestershire Academy, but replace the necklace with the golden heart-shaped locket with the swan engraved on it, and a red hat)

Willow shook her head . "Not really. I just wanted to feel comfortable in case I needed to run. But uh...truthfully? If Arthur really is 'the one', then I don't want him to love me because I'm some Princess. I want him to know the real me. The nerd I was back in the human realm."

"I also don't want him to think I'm only doing this because I want to break the spell and free my family and kingdom. I'll tell him everything eventually. But for now, I just want to prove whether or not he'd actually like me for...well...me...if he's 'the one'..."

Queen Thumbelina nodded. "Speaking of, there isn't much time left before the deadline. You have to be careful, Anastasia."

Alice giggled. I love it when she does that, it makes her look even cuter. "You never know, he could turn out to be a nerd just like you!"

Willow shrugged. "And? What's so bad about that?"

I chuckled. "I'm sure he isn't too bad. Although, if he starts bragging about how he would be King of Far, Far, Away as soon as we return, then that's a whole other story."

Queen Thumbelina brought Willow into a hug and kissed the side of her head. "Just promise us you'll return safely with Zero and the others. We have to go back to The Veil of the Fairies and see to things there, but we will be back by the time you return with Arthur."