Chapter 15: Returning To Far, Far, Away!

*Willow's/Anastasia's POV*

Merlin was sitting on the grass in a yoga position with his eyes closed. "I'm a buzzing bee. Buzz, buzz, buzz."

We watched as Artie made his way over to Merlin. Was he going to try to convince Merlin to teleport all of us to Far, Far, Away? "Mr. Merlin, they need a spell to get them..I-I mean us, back to Far, Far, Away."

"Forgot it." Merlin said before he stood up and faced Artie. "I don't have that kind of magic in me anymore, kid."

He had his arms wide open, offering Artie a hug. "How about a hug instead? Hm? That's the best kind of magic."

Zero face-palmed. "We're doomed."

I shook my head and placed my forefinger and thumb on my chin in thought. "No, I think Artie's got something up his sleeve that'll convince Merlin to help us. We just have to watch and see."

"Mr. Merlin, please. I know you can do it." Artie encouraged.

Merlin shook his head and started walking away. "I said forget it!"

Artie reached a hand out to Merlin to try and grab his attention. "But..." He started bringing on the water works, making it difficult for me to not burst out laughing.

I turned round so I wouldn't have to see because it would make me laugh too much just by watching him.

"Oh, what's with you?" Merlin asked.

Artie started 'sobbing'. "It's just so hard, you know? They really need to get back 'cause they're kingdom's in trouble, 'cause there's a really bad man." I put a hand over my mouth and tried not to laugh at everyones facial expression. "And it's just so hard!"

"Come on, take it easy." Merlin tried calming him down.

I turned round and saw Artie on his knees 'crying' in his hands. "No! I don't think you understand!" He was now leaning on his hands while still on his knees. "There's a mean person doing mean things to good people."

I walked over to Artie and joined in with the acting, rubbing Artie's back gently. "It's okay, Artie, you did your best."

"Oh, have a heart, old man." Shrek said, catching onto what Artie was trying to do.

I moved away a little when Artie pushed himself forward and grabbed onto one of Merlin's legs. "They really need your help to get them back. So why won't you help them?!"

Merlin leaned back a little. "Oh." Artie started babbling to the point none of us could actually understand what he was saying.

Merlin readjusted his glasses before turning round and headed for his home. "Okay. I'll go get my things."

I helped Artie up and he cleared his throat before looking all of us smugly. "Piece of cake."

I chuckled and nodded. "Smooth."

He winked at me, making my heart race a little. "Thanks."

"Well, well, well. You want eggs with that ham?" Shrek joked.

Zero nodded approvingly. "Not bad, Pendragon. Not bad at all."

Merlin came back and held a big book in his right hand. "Now, I am a little rusty, so there could be some side effects."

Donkey leaned back, looking a little scared. "Side effects?"

Merlin walked towards us and threw the book to the side, then readjusted his glasses. "Don't worry. Whatever it is, no matter how excruciatingly painful it may be, it'll wear off eventually...I think."