Chapter 13: An Escape Attempt Gone Wrong!

*Alice's/Felicity's POV*

Fiona, aunt Lillian, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Doris, were walking underground beneath the castle while I flew next to them.

Doris was carrying Sleeping Beauty on her back so she wouldn't fall down if she ended up falling asleep again. She was also carrying a fire torch so we could see where we were going while Fiona carried one at the front so we could try and escape Charming and what I'm guessing is all the villains every single fairytale we know in existence as well.

Snow White sniffed the air and scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Ugh, this place is filthy."

Cinderella frowned. "I feel like a hobo."

Snow White shook her head as she walked sideways with all of them. "I'm sorry, but this isn't working for me."

"Everything's always about you, isn't it?" Sleeping Beauty asked rhetorically. I'm surprised she's even awake to be honest. "It's not like your attitude is helping, Snow."

Snow White glared at Sleeping Beauty from the corner of her eye. "Well, maybe it just bothers you that I was voted fairest in the land."

I landed at an entrance to a tunnel and walked with them as I rolled my eyes at them. "Good grief."

Rapunzel slowed her pace all of a sudden. "Oh! You mean in that rigged election."

Snow White rolled her eyes. "Oh, give me a break. 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down thy golden extensions.'"

I chuckled. "No, I think it should be: 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down thy golden wig'." This made Snow white laugh and high-five me. I think we'll get along pretty well, considering we're both animal lovers and all.

I turned to Doris. "Hey Doris, how're you holding up? Need a hand?"

"Thanks for askin' sweetheart, but I'll be perfectly fine." Doris replied with a smile before placing Sleeping Beauty down and stretched her back until she got a satisfying click.

Aunt Lillian stopped and turned to face us. "Ladies, let go of your petty complaints, and let's work together!"

I nodded. "She's got a point." Doris nodded in agreement while the other girls huffed in annoyance, but didn't bother answering her back, knowing that she was right.

We were walking through the tunnel with Doris and I walking at the back behind the others and all was quiet till Snow White spoke up again. "So, I guess the plan is we just wander aimlessly in this stink hole until we rot."

"No, we're gonna get inside and find out what Charming's up to." Fiona told her.

I grinned. "You'll be absolutely fine, Snow. You girls are 'damsels in distress', so you'll be rescued eventually anyway. Plus, it's never landed me into trouble whenever I got lost.....half of the time."

"Yeah, but that's because you're 'The Wanderer' or whatever, right? So, it's only natural for you to get lost." Rapunzel stated.

I glared at her a little, even though she couldn't see it. "If you actually listened, I said 'half of the time' not 'all the time', Rapunzel."

"I know he's a jerk and everything, but I gotta admit, that Charming makes me hotter than July." Doris confessed. I couldn't help but laugh while Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel cringed and yelled out "Ew!".

Fiona stopped and pointed at something in front of her, making all of us stop to look as well. "That's it!"

 "That's it!"