Let's Play.

A/N: Barely Edited, Sorry :P 

The song is "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry. I mainly chose this song because of Abby's relationship with Tristan and a bit of regret she feels and you already know how Trey reacted. Lol

--

“Talk about our future like we had a clue. Never planned that one day I'd be losing you. In another life I would be your girl, we’d keep all our promises be us against the world. In another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say: You were the one that got away. “ -Katy Perry.

I felt an ache in my hand, so I shook it. “Damn, we missed it?” Rayon cried. I walked back to my side of the court as Trey kept a hand around my waist, making damn sure I didn’t run back over to Bree for a better round.

“I’m good Trey.” I smiled, falsely and instead of trusting my words right away, he looked me in the eyes, narrowing his and studying my face for a few seconds more before he completely removed himself. “Really, I’m not a kid; I don’t need to be baby sat.” I snarled.  I guess you could say I haven’t calmed down, completely.

I can perfectly justify why I haven’t. No one in their right mind would not be affected by some of the words that girl said to me; the cheap ass shots, mentioning Tristan, making it clear that you could give two shits about me or my feelings, then hell yeah. I was ticked off and ready to blow.

Jacob face palmed as he realized that maybe there was a fight and a slight chance he missed the complete thing. “We missed the cat fight?“ He asked in dis-belief, practically mocking Rayon.

I looked away rolling my eyes. What is it about guys and chick fights? “It was barely a fight.” I spat, making eye contact with him. “I was able to punch her ass in the face after a failed attempt earlier because of Trey.” I said.

In a few moments later, where I wasn’t paying attention to anyone else, Trey stormed up to me grabbing me by both of my arms; shaking me slightly. “You don’t need to fight. Your life is fine just the way it is. I don’t like how Bree sat there playing with your mind, Abby; no matter what I’ll always protect you.” He said looking at me deeply.

I would be lying through my teeth if I didn’t say I wasn’t surprised.

My eyes enlarged, my body tensed, my brows furrowed and my lips were parted by the sudden movement. I had no clue were this sincerity of a moment came from but Trey obviously was a bit taken back by the whole situation. What he expressed, I already knew, but I wanted to know why—

“Plus, I knew you would have done some damage if I didn’t stop it, anyways.” He interrupted with a smirk on his face.

I relaxed a little at his joke. My eyes slowly met with the ground and I giggled to myself. I kind of got the uncomfortable feeling, so I thought of breaking away from Trey, but when I pulled myself away his hold only, tightened.

I gave him a puzzled look, glancing from one of his hands to his eyes, before his mouth formed into an “O”.

Suddenly his hands loosened its grip and his arms fell to his side and his face became flushed. “Oh, I’m sorry.” He said, not even a few seconds later.

I smiled and began to step away from him. “It’s fine and I guess you’re right. If you hadn’t stopped it then her ass would be lifted off the ground in a gurney.” I laughed. I turned away from Trey towards the other side of the court. “Time for some fun!” I shouted looking over Uria, Jasmine, Asia and Jacob.

“Hell yeah! No more drama for the day!” Uria exclaimed.

“Ugh I’m saying.” Jasmine scoffed.

“Wait, what were the teams again?” Asia asked looking back and forth between the two courts.

“It was uhm…” Trey said clearing his throat. “Abby, you, and Craig on my team and Jasmine, Jacob and Ray on Uria’s team.” He said clearing up Asia’s confusing.

“Right, right. She said running over to the court and under the volleyball net to where Trey, Craig, Ray and I stood. “Get. That’s your side over there.” She said to Ray, while pointing in the direction of Uria and Jasmine.

“I still can’t believe we missed that shit.” Ray said to Jacob as he walked under the volleyball net.

“That’s what I’m saying.” He replied to Ray slapping a hand across his arm.

“Alright, alright, enough about that.” Jasmine said, crouching down. “Y’all ready?” She said looking between Trey and I.

“Yeah, I guess.” I replied, looking over at Trey who shrugged in return.

Within seconds we broke off into our own corners. Positions: Trey front right, Craig front left, Asia back left and I, as the server, back right.

I looked over the players on the other court and it was Ray back right, Jasmine front right, Uria front left and Jacob back left. “Oh hell no. How come Abby serves first?” Uria shouted across the court. I saw her narrowing her eyes on me, before crossing her arms to pout.

“Ohh grow up!” Asia laughed. “It’s because we want to blow y’all out real quick, so we can go drinking.” She laughed.

“Uhh it’s too early for that and I have faith in us, we should do fine guys.” Jasmine said trying to pep up her team mates.

“Whatever.” Ray mumbled. He was far enough away for me not to hear him, but I read his lips.

“Aha, are you guys ready?” I asked.

“Ready to get our asses whooped? Then hell yeah!” Jacob shouted. He threw up the rock and roll sign with his tongue stuck out, as far as it could go. “C’mon guys, we go out like losers!!” He shouted.

I couldn’t help but laugh. He damn sure had the spirit, so I knew for sure this was just for fun. Hell maybe I’ll even throw the game, or not! “That’s the spirit.” I shouted and Asia laughed so hard she clutched her stomach while Craig and Trey looked back at me, smiling and laughing at the same damn time.

“Alright, let’s get ‘er done.” Ray mocked as a smile spread across his face.

“Alright, serve.” Uria smiled.

I chuckled, letting my head fall down then lifting it back up. “Alright, ready?” I asked looking over every single player.

They nodded their heads simultaneously.

I bent over slight, setting myself up for an underhand serve. “Let’s play.” I said stepping forward and swung my right arm, hitting the ball that sat firmly in my left hand.

--

Author's Note:

Yes, it's late and I do apologize, but I was tied up, so better late than never right? Lol I wanted to give you guys a sooner update instead of posting so far apart. Don't worry I already beat myself up for making you guys wait, but I do try, i promise you that. Anyways, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Vote and comment please, it really means a lot to get your feedback!  And as for my Diggy Simmons story : For You I Will , I'm pushing that back, until at least Feb. 2013, so I'm not pressuring myself with the two stories I'm already working on and a new one. Okay bye guys lol :)

Oh one last thing, should I do another chapter in Trey's P.O.V ?