"You Will Always Be..."

A/N: I Hope This Chapter Doesn't Disappoint. I Went Over It A Few Times & Tried To Catch Most Mistakes, But If I Didn't, Sorry In Advance. Also I Do Warn You Guys About A Little Sexiness In The Chapter, I Wanted To Make A Bit PG-13, So It's Nothing Too Hardcore Lol 

The Song Is "My Boo" By Usher Ft. Alicia Keys, I Feel As Though It's Apporpriate For This Chapter, So Check It Out In The Multimeadia Section xD Now Enjoy.

-- 

"There's always that one person that will always have your heart, you never see it coming cause your blinded from that start! Know that you're that one for me, it's clear for everyone to see, ooh baby, you will always be my boo!" -Usher <333

I planted a kiss on her temple.

“Hey baby.” She greeted.

Laila came over wanting to spend the afternoon with me as she said she’ll be out of town later tonight. Somehow her goal was to get me to unwind and relax my mind. Her beautifully, shaped body was dressed in a white, sleeveless top, with a galaxy filled cross, centered on the shirt, black leggings, black combat boots and a faded, blue jean flannel tied around her waist finished off with her hair in a tight, wavy ponytail, but all I wore was a white tank, all black shorts with a stripe to the side, black socks and my black Jordan slippers.

“I’m making club sandwiches; do you want your regular one?” She asked as she took the loaf of bread cutting it in half and then down the middle.

“Yeah, that’s cool.” I responded. “Thanks.” I walked around to the other side of the island watching her as she began to pile honey maple turkey upon my sandwich. “Lai how long are you going to be gone?” I asked frowning a bit.

“A week at the most, but I’m all yours when I come back, okay?” She bargained. I didn’t respond right away but Laila had been so busy lately with her work that I would get at least a good couple of days out of the week to spend with her and it seems as though as time does go on, her schedule is becoming unpredictable and hectic.

“That’s not going to work.” I said, with my voice low.

She looked up from the sandwich that currently held her attention, “and why not?” she questioned. Her pretty little brows drew together and completed it off with a pout of her lips.

“Did you forget that I’m on spring break and that I have to get back to campus by next week?” I asked, narrowing my eyes onto hers.

Instantly her eyes lowered and she began to nibble on her bottom lip. “I guess I did.” She said, and began working on the sandwich again. “Sorry.” She mumbled.

To release a bit of the frustration that began to build in me, I ran my hand down the side of my face while getting up from the stool chair. “Lai, it’s okay we’ll figure something out.” I said, making it behind her.

My hands easily slipped around her waist as she applied lettuce and tomatoes to my sandwich. “I only have 3 more months of school left and once I come back everything will be good and done for.” I informed her. “That also reminds me of something I wanted to ask you.” I trailed off, resting my head on her shoulder.

“Yeah what’s that?” She asked, with sadness coating her words.

“I was wondering...” I trailed off.

I grabbed onto one of her arms, turning her around to face me. “I was wondering.” I continued. “If you would move in… and stay here until I come back?” I requested and before I could get the last few words out Laila squealed and jumped into my arms. Eyes flashing open, and wide, as she began to look deep into mine. “ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” she screamed. I drew back as she was in my arms screaming into my face before I nodded with a warm smile.