I Just Want To Know You.

A/N: I Feel A Bit Rusty Because I Know It's Been Awhile, But What? Like 4 Months?! Dx I Deeply Apologize For The Long Wait It Was Never My Intention, But Hey If You're Okay With Random Posts From Me, Then Hey, Get Ready! (:

The Song Of The Chapter Is "A Thousand Years" By Christina Perri! I Absolutely Adore This Song And I Hope My Readers Do To !!! : )

--

"And all along I believed I would find you; time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years! I'll love you for a thousand more." - Christina Perri

I placed the plastic red bowl full of green seedless grapes under the running water. It has been a day or two since my dinner with Trey. I needed the time to get myself together. I needed time to resume the life I've been living after the hell I went through with Trey during our early college years. I needed me. I refuse to remain trapped.

"Hey babe," Drew called out; He walked into the kitchen holding up my red lacey underwear. "Where do you normally put these... uhm..." He hesitated as he looked them over.

I smiled faintly. "Just put them in the white bin on the left side of my closet." I giggled, before facing the sink again, turning the running water off.

"You know.." he trailed off. Within a moment I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "They're pretty sexy. I hope to see you in these soon, well actually I'd like to take them of--."

He paused as we both looked towards the front door as a loud knock snatched our attention.

After a second I faced Drew, placing both my hands on either sides of his face. I tugged his face closer to mine, kissing him tenderly and passionately.

I pulled back, with satisfaction filling me. "I'll get it hun."

Drew released his arms from around my waist before moving towards the sink, picking up the red plastic bowl.

I looked through the peep hole and saw three girls looking everywhere else besides the door.

My hand went to unlocking the door and twisting the door knob. "Hey girls." I greeted.

Uria stood behind Asia and Jasmine, biting her nail nervously. "Hey." Asia and Jasmine responded.

I tilted my head looking at Uria whose eyes were focused on the ground. "Earth to Uria." I laughed.

Her eyes shot up. "Huh?" She staggered out.

Asia and Jasmine, looked behind them at Uria. "Are you alright?" Us, three asked in response.

"Uhm don't worry about me, I'll be OK." She said hesitantly.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, before letting the girls in. "Girls, this is my fiancé, Drew." I smiled at Drew as I closed the door, leaning against it.

"Fiancé?" Jasmine asked, baffled. Her eyes shot to mine as she looked with a questioned look. "When did this happened? And why am I just finding out?" She squealed.

A huge grin crossed my face as the girls began smiling and hard.

"Oh my, it's so nice to finally meet you." Jasmine said, walking up to Drew.

He pulled her in for a hug. "Nice to meet you to. Jasmine... right?" He said with a raised brow.

Jasmine turned towards me with a smile. "I like him already." She giggled. "Yes, I'm Jasmine. That's Asia and that nervous tick is Uria." She said, giving her attention back to Drew.