Just A Teaser.

6 years later.

A/N: I know that is a really long time to go without coverage, but believe me, nothing interesting might have happened. Lol

Abby’s P.O.V.

     I arrived at an all too familiar coffee shop named “Coffee Table”. I use to come here and relax when I returned home from college. It had a very relaxing vibe to it, something you couldn’t ignore. It was furnished in a very home-styled way that made you almost never want to leave. 

     I took a seat at a deserted table located by a window in the front of the café; I slouched in the chair and kicked my legs up to sit them in the chair in-front of me. The cup of coffee I had just purchased was slowly being lifted up to my lips. I took a few sips of the steamy hot coffee and it slither down my throat. The warm desire was enough to tickle my insides. I happened to get a good look of the place before letting my eyes drift outside, as I could see the California morning mist slowly disappearing.

     “Is this seat taking?” A husky, male voice asked.

      The sudden question was enough to snap me out of my gaze. I happened to locked eyes on an all too familiar face as a smile began to spread like wild fire on mine.

     “Trey?” I responded, sounding a little more eager than I planned to.

To Be Continued.... (:

Characters:

Abigail Roberts

Trey Young - Roc Royal

Craig - Prodigy

Rayon - Ray Ray

Jacob - Princeton

HisDomoNerdd_ - Uria

Jazzyismindless4roc- Jasmine

Destinylovesdomo1- Asia