"Only You Could Do Them Things That Got Me Comin' Back.."

A/N: It's My Birthday.... Ayee.. Ayeee.. Ayeeeee! :D 

Okay So Anyways I Owed You Guys A Chapter & So Here Ya Go!!!! Since It's My Birthday I Felt Like Sharing The Love & Joy By Posting ANOTHER CHAPTER..... Tomorrow! xD ♥ So Expect That... I Dont Know The Exact Time But I Will Be Posting... 

This Chapter Is A Two-Parter, So The Next One Will Continue This Scene... The Song Is "Only U" By Ashanti... It's Appropiate I Guess. Lol :p

Now Enjoy. (:

------------------

"Crazy. Bout the way you (make me) feel. I just gotta have u. Here and I. Wanna let u. Know. I wont ever let u. Go." -Ashanti

The furrowing of his brows, the glistening of his eyes, as they grew a shade darker, Trey looked down at me. He looked of one in a deep thought.  “Uhm nah but we’ll see you inside.” He said finally. He shifted a step or two away from me, barely acknowledging my existence.

I observed his strange behavior but located a small smile that formed at the corner of his lips.

“You sure? We really don’t mind if you guys join.” I questioned. It really didn’t matter if we were a party of eight of two parties of four. It was just a courteous gesture.

“Yeah I’m sure. It was originally a boys’ night out.” He stammered out.

Moving and talking with uncertainty, Trey gave a weak smile. Being that I’ve known him for years I could sense that, but I wasn’t up for badgering him. If he decided that he didn’t want to join us… he didn’t have to. It wasn’t up to me, I know that for sure.

“I understand it was a girls’ night out for us too.” I shouted over the loudness of the music.

Four of my fingers were shown to Derek once I turned back towards him, informing him that only four for the night. His head nodded as he unlatched the black, velvet rope; giving us leeway into the club. A final smile and a wave to Trey, his boys and Derek, the security guard; then the girls and I made our way inside.

“Lamborghini mercy

 Yo chick she so thirty

 I’m in that two seat Lambo, with yo girl she tryna jerk me…”

The music blasted throughout the club with the aroma of must and the ultimate funk piling around the front entrance of the club. Asia, already ahead of us, began dancing right away.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to the lounge with Uria and Jasmine leading the way.

I was tugged back suddenly by some random guy. “Ayo ma, you gon’ dance with a nigga?” He shouted over the music. And by the stench of alcohol coming from his breath it was clear he was drunk.

I pulled back from him and for a second we were playing tug-of-war, with my arm. “No, THANKS!!” I yelled at him, but somehow thinking this was me agreeing, he pulled me towards the dance floor. “I SAID NO!” I shouted, once more still not breaking through to that thick head of his. I was still be dragged towards the floor and for a final try, I began to peel myself from his grip, but failing epically. “LET ME GO!!!” I screamed.

He didn’t budge. He was obviously over intoxicated and more than sloppy drunk. He was FUCKED UP! “HEY, ASSHOLE LET ME GO!! I shrieked for a final try.