Lost Love.

A/N: A Link Of Both Of Abby's Wear In This Chapter Is Located In The Comments, So CLICK ON IT And Check It Out! Also A Picture Of Her New Love Is Located To The Side, So Check That Out As Well! 

The Song I Have Listed Is "So Into You" By Tamia. It's The Perfect Song For The Relationship She Has Developing With The New Man In Her Life. I Won't Mention His Name & Ruin The Surprise In This Chapter So Get To Reading. Lol xP

--

"With every passing moment thoughts of you run through my head every time that I'm near you I realize that your heaven sent. I think you’re truly something special, just what my dreams are really made of! Let's stay together you and me boy; there's no one like you around!" - Tamia <3

2 years ago.

“Can I please get a Vanilla Bean Frap, blended well? Thank you.” I smiled.

The blonde Starbucks Barista, dressed in what it seems as black jeans, a black tee with Starbucks written in green and a visor, took a sharpie that lay on the side of the cash register and pressed against the grande sized cup. “Your name?” She requested as her sparkling blue eyes fought to look up at me with her visor shielded them.

“Abby.” I responded. I was dressed in a grey sweater that showed my stomach slightly a almost burgandy red scarf, with fitted light blue jeans with holes and black, red and white converses.

The Barista, in the meanwhile, sat the black sharpie in its original spot and the cup onto a different counter, and completed the order. “Okay, $4.46.” She finalized.

I handed her the folded twenty dollar bill and once I received my change I slipped it into the same pocket the twenty was in. “Just a few minutes and it’ll be done.” She dismissed.

My dreary eyes met hers before I nodded, turned away and found an empty nearby table.

My hand fondled with my back pocket as I whipped out my cell phone and sat it on the table in front of me. I casually leaned back against the chair and locked my eyes with the black screened phone.

It was mid-first semester in my sophomore year of college and man was the work load beginning to take its toll on me with me majoring in Biology/Biological Sciences and since the beginning of the semester coffee had become my best friend.

“Abby?” The blonde hair, blue-eyed barista called out.

“Yes, yes right here.” I answered.

I sat up out my chair grabbing my cell phone and headed toward the counter.

Her arm extended with the cup snuggled in her hand “Here we go. Thank you and have a nice day” She smiled.

I grabbed the Frap and headed for the door. “Thank you so much and you as well.” I paid back.

--

Lightly, people scattered across the Town Square as the newly arised sun shone as bright as it possibly could.

It was about 10:45 am and I had class in less than 2 hours, but I was walking around the square, taking time to just relax. I seemed to be rushed with problem after the next and I needed to find my relaxer.

My main problem that wouldn’t seemed to disperse was my on again off again relationship with my ex-boyfriend, Trey. Yeah, we somehow managed to make it work after high school, but now things seemed to be tumbling down. Recently, he broke it off as he needed to “find himself”, but in reality he was getting caught up in life. Seeing what was attractive to him in the shape of a female, partying, fucking around and acting single at night when really he was supposedly taken, by me.