Addicted.

A/N: I Edited It As Much As I Could, Sorry For Any Missed Mistakes. xD

The Song Is "Catch My Breath" By Kelly Clarkson And I Recently Fell In Love With It. I Listened To It All Last Night While I Wrote This Chapter & I Just Can't Get Enough Of This Song. It's An Empowerment Song For Abby, So I Hope You Check It Out, Right There In The "Multimedia" Section!

--

"I don't wanna be left behind. Distance was a friend of mine. Catching breath in a web of lies. I've spent most of my life riding waves, playing acrobat, shadowboxing the other half, learning how to react. I've spent most of my time: Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of the show." -Kelly Clarkson <33

Laughter filled the area as Jacob and Rayon showed their asses.

It was only 3 hours after our 3 volleyball games, were we found ourselves sitting in a crowded, smoke filled bar. My team, Asia, Abby, Craig and I won the first game 21-19, the second game went to Uria’s team as Abby started too goof around, purposely messing up her serves and distracting Asia. We lost 22-20 and the third game we came out with the victory 30-28. That was a long game and it seemed to go on forever. Neither one of us wanted to go on, especially after a third game like that.

I was dismissed of my thoughts when certain words caught my attention.

“Can you believe that bitch, what was her name again?” Asia asked Abby. “It just irritates me to have someone trying to start some shit while people to try have a good day.” She added, viciously.

--

[A/N: Italic is his past thoughts and actions and regular is present thoughts and actions.]

“If it has somehow seemed to slip your mind, Trey…” She spat at me. “This is a public beach and therefore I am allowed to be here. I don’t need you or anyone else’s permission not to.” She retorted.

--

Abby laughed. “Asia, calm down! Her name was Bree, she went to the same high school as Trey and I and she’s  his ex.”  I could barely see Abby's face. She sat in between Asia, Uria and Jasmine. While the fellas sat across from us talking about football. 

I heard a lot of ‘hms’ coming from the girls and caught a few glances from them.

--

“What do you want, Bree?” I asked, curiously.

“Nothing, for once I want nothing, and especially not you!” She replied angrily.

--

“She’s a bitter ass female.” Uria commented. “Does she get a kick out of reminding you of the past, especially with you ex Tristan?” She asked, almost rhetorically. I felt a bit of guilt as she was hinting at us, Abby and me.

--

“But I see that … oh wait, what was that tacky nickname they gave you two back in high school?” She questioned. I thought back to the phone call that I had with Abby earlier today, when she declared that all she wanted was Tabby back-- “Oh right, Tabby. I see that Tabby and still going strong, am I right?” She asked nonchalantly.

--

“I guess, but it’s whatever. I’m not going to let her play her mind games and think that she is getting to me because for once, I’m absolutely done with bullshit.” Abby said.