A Little Shit Talking.

A/N: Do You Guys Like The New Cover ?

The song is "Drive By" by Train. It doesn't fit this chapter word for word, but the message of it is what I believe this chapter to be. So check it out in the "Multimedia" section, off to the side! (:

--

"Oh but that one night was more than just right. I didn't leave you 'cause I was all through. Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell because I really fell for you." -Train <3

I laughed at Trey and turned to see the girl in the Lime green bathing suit standing in-front of me with the ball in her hand. “Thanks.” I said looking down at her. I couldn’t see much to her face because of her hat, but as she looked up at me, my face dropped.

--

“Bree!?” I spat.

“Bree?” Trey questioned as he moved from behind me, to the side of me. “What are you doing here?” he demanded.

Bree looked lazily at Trey, and mostly likely not interested in his demanding questions. “If it has somehow seemed to slip your mind, Trey…” She said with attitude. “This is a public beach and therefore I am allowed to be here. I don’t need you or anyone else’s permission not to.” She retorted. The ball dropped from her hands as she folded her arms across her chest and stared ferociously at Trey.

Someone’s bitter.

“You’re right, so we’ll take the ball and go.” I said. My hand reached out to grab a hold of the ball sitting in the sand, but right when my hands wrapped around it, it was kicked out of reach.

I looked up to see Bree looking down at me and I snapped straight up with the name of “Bitch!” escaping my lips.

“Bitch?” She said looking at me from the side of her eyes. “Shut your fucking trap, cunt!” She barked.

Oh hell to the no.

“Who the fuck, do you think you’re talking to?” I cried. She met my eyes and held a very strong gaze before huffing and pushing me, figuratively, off the edge. My rage from the past began to irk me and I tried to charge her like a fucking bull but Trey responded faster than my feet could move and pushed me back to get his self in-front of me. 

“Oh looky here, here comes Trey to save the day.” She laughed. “When will it be clear to you Trey that you can’t always please precious ole Abby?” She retorted. There her ass stood, with a smug ass look on her face, obviously proud of her ability to get to me.

You’re probably wondering why this chick was getting to me, right? Well she was one obstacle in my relationship with Tristan Renolds, in which we could not overcome.

“What do you want, Bree?” Trey asked, curiously.

“Nothing, for once I want nothing, and especially not you!” She replied angrily. “But I see that … oh wait, what was that tacky nickname they gave you two back in high school?” She questioned, but she and I knew damn well she remembered that shit. “Oh right, Tabby.” See, my point exactly. “I see that Tabby and still going strong, am I right?” She asked half-heartedly.

“I believe that is none of your damn business, but to see where your ass messed up in high school; No Trey and I are not together.” I said, peering over Trey, since he was in-fact taller than me.

“Oh no, it wasn’t because I knew it was going to happen, but because your unsatisfying ass can’t keep a man. “ She said, taking cheap shots.