"Doing It Wrong"

Hey Guiseeee ♥

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait, I got stuck way to many times, but this is a fairly short chapter compared to the others, but I hope you enjoy it ! xD

The song is "Doing It Wrong" By Drake, I love this song COMPLETELY! But it kind of brings in the tone or the oblivious part of the chapter. It tells you what you can't quite  figure out in this chapter. So I hope you check it out (:

--

"When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world It's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl, and she's the reason it happened, but she's overreacting and it's all because she don't want things to change." -Drakee ♥

--

I narrowed my eyes onto Trey’s. “What’s what?” I said looking behind me to see what Trey was referring to.

His hand reached across the table grabbing my left hand and lifting it to my eyes. “Abby, what is that ring doing on your finger?” He barked, but then tried to restrain himself as I noticed his jaws beginning to tick.

I removed my hand from his, placing it between myself and my plate using my right hand to cover my left. “What does it look like, Trey?” I replied in a weak tone. I didn’t feel like going there since, for some reason, Trey thought of me as “territory” and if this subject of my engagement ring dragged on then I fear this would completely destroy our relationship. “It’s an engagement ring.” I continued as I looked upon his face with a ‘duhh’ expression.

His brows creased and behind his emotionless face I could see fire burning within his eyes. “You’re engaged?” he asked, almost speechless.

My heart ached as his head and eyes began to lower and a look of devastation crossed his face.

I moved my hand slightly so that my eyes flickered onto my ring as the words flowed out. “Yeah, Drew proposed last night.” I answered; I wanted to change the subject, but to what. “So I bet you’re excited to graduate, huh? And become that Vet you’ve always to be?” I said with a small smile.

“Yeah, I guess.” He retorted. “Are you really about to marry this piece of shit? I mean you don’t even know him!” He growled.

Wow, is he bipolar, or is he bipolar!

“Typical Trey, are you really doing this right now?” I questioned as my face began to blaze with anger. “I know him well enough to know that you’re a piece of shit! Drew treats me like a princess, something you never could achieve.” I barked.

I couldn’t stand to be in his presence any longer, so the napkin that I placed into my lap earlier was snatched up and thrown across the table into Trey’s face. “Have a nice night, asshole!” I snarled.

I pushed my seat back as I stood, grabbing my clutch bag off of the table and headed for the exit.

“Abby!” He called out, but I ignored him and continued out the door.