Chapter 20

Henloooo. U know the drill get ur water. Get ur fooooood.
Fighting/blood

He stepped out of the car. He looked around the area, enjoying the fresh air. Quackity had drove his dad's car to a hidden place he had found when he was a kid. It was a small place hidden right behind the large hills. If you parked your car in the right place you wouldn't have to walk to far up the hill. Once over the hill you would walk down a trail made by animals, and come to a small clearing, right where you could see the sunset, where long grass was padded down.
He sat down, loosely holding his knees with his arms. He smiled as he looked up a little bit, closing his eyes. He stayed there for a bit, just enjoying the peace and quiet. He hadn't brought his phone with him, disconnecting from everything but the earth for a while. He must've lost track of time, because when he opened his eyes again the sun had already dipped down into the hills, the moon taking its place. He let out a quiet laugh from shock as he got up.
He made made his way back to the car, walking over the few hills. He got back, not taking notice of the other car. Just before he reached his car he heard a voice behind him.

'Alex did you miss me?'

He turned around, shoving his shaking hands into his pockets. Just as he had expected, he turned around to see, the one and only, Daisy. She looked and acted the same. Dark brown long hair, with tan skin. And her attitude, bitchy and toxic. He let out a long sigh. 'I heard you were back in Mexico for a bit!' She giggled excitedly. 'Daisy. Daisy, listen. We broke up a literal year ago. Why do you still like me? AFTER A FUCKING YEAR!' Quackity shot back. She tilted her head back in a laugh.
       'Who said I still liked you? I hate you, Alex.' Her voice dropped cold. 'Well then why are you fuckin, I don't know, stalking me?' He asked. 'I'm not stalking you. I just wanna make your life a living hell because you broke up with me. Alex you were my first real love. And you ruined that.' Quackity grimaced 'Uhm excuse me you cheated on me and you were so fucking bossy like jeez chill out.'
         Daisy had enough. She stormed over to Alex. She attempted to punch him in the nose, but he grabbed her wrist and juked her out. 'Daisy I don't wanna fucking fight cause that means I'd have to hit you and I don't hit girls.' He growled as he walked away. Daisy let out a whistle like she was signaling to someone to do something. He whipped around to see a man running towards him. He stood there, frozen in fear and shock.

      The man barreled into him, sending him to the ground. Thinking quickly, he reached his hand into his pocket, grabbing his sharp pocket knife, that held 5 knives within. He unleashed the sharpest one, holding it to the man's shoulder. In a quick and fear-filled moment he applied pressure, cutting deep into the skin.
      The man let out a yell of pain as he did so, jumping off of Quackity. He held up the bloodstained knife. 'Fucking come at me I fucking dare you to' he growled. Daisy's eyes were wide. The man, with a large cut in his shoulder, ran off, flipping off Daisy. She growled in frustration as she stomped to her car.
       He let out a shaky breath, sheathing the bloody weapon. He walked back to his car, looking back almost every second. He got in, immediately locking doors and windows. He drove off quickly. 

     He walked through the door, limping slightly. He kicked off his shoes, looking up to see his dad asleep on the couch. He made his way to his room quietly, opening the door and quickly closing it behind him.

     He immediately called Sapnap, pacing back and forth as he waited. Sapnap answered after what seemed like forever. He grabbed comfortable clothes, sliding them on as he leaned his head into the camera. He looked distressed, worried, and Sapnap immediately picked up.

'Alex what's wrong?'

'I'm coming home Sap.'

    He hung up, eyes clouded with worry. He got in bed, waiting for sleep to come. Eventually it did, hitting him quick. It was uneasy though, waking up at random hours of the night.
     He woke up again, looking out the window. The sun was up. He threw off the covers, getting out of bed. He walked out of his bedroom quickly. 'Dad?' He walked up to his dad. He turned around. 'Hm?'
'Dad I think I'm gonna go home today. You remember Daisy? She's fucking crazy she hired a fuckin guy to come and kill me.' His dad looked surprised. 'I understand. You can go home if that's what you want.' Quackity nodded in relief. He went back to his bedroom, packing his things.

      The rest of the day went by quickly. They had gotten a plane ticket, and after that had been watching crappy horror movies, choosing one character in the movie. They had to stick to that character, and whoever's character died first lost. They had ended up screaming in joy when there person got away, and yelling in frustration when one nearly died.
      It was 9:18. They had to be at the airport at 10:00. And so they got in the car at 9:37. His dad drove to the airport, giving him a hug before he left.

      The flight Quackity slept in the sleep he didn't get. He stretched after he got off the plane, texting Karl that he was there, and that he needed a 'fucking ride home you bitches.'
      Soon after Sapnap and Karl came. Karl drove again, while Sapnap clung to Quackity. On the way home the soft rain turned to a heavy rain. Karl could hardly see in front of him as he drove.
       He glanced at the mirror that was pointed to the back to let him see Sapnap and Quackity cuddling. He smiled softly as he looked back at the road. Just as he did he saw a car coming right for him. Before he could swerve over the car crashed into his. He let out a screech of pain. The events were all blurred together. The crashing of the car, the glass shattering. Everything was a blur. He couldn't open his eyes. All he heard was the rushing footsteps coming towards him and the rain on the ground.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
WELCOME BACK TO THE BOOK BOYSS! lol sorry yeah leaving y'all on a cliffhanger. Thoughts tho. I was thinking about the book. I think I'm going to write the next five chapters, and that'll be the end of this book. Give me ideas in comments for the ending of the book. Anyway, I'm thinking I'll take a little break before coming back. And then I'll write either a

Fundream

Or

Dreamnoblade

Thoughts in chat. Anyway that's it for tonight. 1205 words Poggers. Good day/afternoon/night!!