Chapter 7

Alright enjoy the beautiful picture of Quackity I put now I'm ready to write

Quackity woke up with a pounding headache. He groaned in pain, slithering out of Karl and Sapnap's tight grip. He was swearing profusely but he was freezing cold. He stumbled to the kitchen for a glass of water. He grabbed a glass from the cupboard, nearly dropping it. He turned around to see Karl standing there, hair ruffled up from sleep. He turned on the faucet and put his glass under it.
'Why're up so early' Karl murmured. 'My head hurts and I'm freezing and I came down to get a glass of water.' He answered simply. He took a seat by his new lover. 'Are you okays he asked softly as he grabbed his hand. 'Not really but I can deal with it if I just take some medicine.' He muttered sleepily. 'Why don't you go back to sleep' Karl smiled. He nodded in agreement, shuffling back up the stairs and back in bed with Sapnap.

He woke up, his headache had grown. He patted the spot where Sapnap had been lying. He felt nothing. He smelled something from downstairs. He let his nose guide him, but before he did he grabbed a big fluffy blanket. He wrapped himself in it before walking down the stairs. He saw Karl and Sapnap at the table quietly eating breakfast. He scrunched his face up in disgust. Karl turned around a light smile plastering his face 'hey! Look who woke up again. I made some breakfast' he offered. He shook his head as he sat at the table. 'Ya sure, Karl makes reallyyy good food' Quackity was getting irritated. 'I don't want it' he snapped childishly. Sapnap seemed surprised, and a trace of hurt lingered on his face. Quackity got up from the table, not wanting to make any more talk. He ended up on the couch in the living room. He turned on the tv, though he wasn't interested so he just ended up tuning it out and thinking.
       Karl came over and sat beside him, snapping him out of his daze. He felt Karl's gaze burning into him, so he turned and met his state. 'You know what you said to Sap was kinda rude' he muttered quietly. 'Yea I know I feel bad' he said, wincing in pain from his growing headache. He was hot but if he took the blanket off he was cold. He threw his head back in pain. Karl looked over at him worriedly. He put his hand to Quackity's forehead. 'Aw you're burning up' he said, panic and sympathy lacing his voice. He easily detected it as a fever. 'Sapnap come here!' He yelled across the room. Sapnap came rushing in, apparently he had heard the panic in his voice. 'What's wrong' he murmured. He looked down at Quackity who had his head thrown back. 'He's got a fever' Karl murmured. Sapnap nodded in understanding 'oh' he muttered softly. He went to the bathroom, starting the water in the bath, turning it to lukewarm. As he did that, Karl left his sick lover to get light clothing for him. Once the bath was filled, Karl steadily led Quackity to the bathroom. There they left him to do the rest on his own. Every once in a while they'd knock on the door to check on him.
Soon after one of the many check ups he had gotten out and thrown on the light clothes. He walked out of the bathroom feeling just the tiniest bit better. He saw his two lovers cuddling on the couch and decided to join them, all of them ending up falling asleep in each other's comforting presence.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
aaaHHH finally I'm done I started writing this outside and I was freezing so moved inside. Gotta admit, it's not that fun when your parents are pestering you with questions about what your book is about lol. 662words pog