Chapter 4

3rd person POV
obviously

Quackity woke up in between Karl and Sapnap. He wasn't planning on staying the night. Apparently he did though. He felt his cheeks heat up and quickly slipped out of their grasp. He checked his phone on the table.
12 texts from Tommy
5 missed calls from Tommy
   Quackity rolled his eyes as he put his phone in his pocket. He put his shoes on and, as quietly as he could, left the house. He decided he'd call Tommy and ask if he could come over.  Tommy, being the annoying child he was, answered right away. 'ABOUT TIME' he screamed into the phone. Quackity shrieked back 'Didn't have to tell you're gonna deafen me' he muttered into the phone rolling his eyes. He heard a laugh come from the phone. 'So why'd you call me Big Q'  'could ask you the same thing' he laughed. 'Yea that's not important why did you call me'
'Was wondering if I could come over'
'Oh yea when are you coming'
'Now'
'Oh' he laughed before talking again 'Alright see ya in a minute then' and with that he hung up. Quackity made his way to Tommy's house. He texted Tommy he was there. Tommy opened the door, welcoming him in. 'Whatcha wanna do' he shrugged. 'I dunno you got any ideas?'   'Minecraft.' He nodded as they went up to his room.
       They were playing in the world that currently still had the mid in it when Quackity got a text. He looked at his phone to see who had texted.
——————————————————————
Sapnap
Sorry to bother u but where'd u go
—————————————————————
    He look up at Tommy. 'Hey I'm gonna step away for a sec gotta make a call' Tommy just nodded as stepped away to the bathroom. He quickly dialed Sapnap's number
.
..
...
.
..
...
'Hey! Sorry if I bothered you'
'No no it's okay you didn't, uhm you guys were asleep and you looked peaceful so I just didn't wake you up sorry for not leaving any note or text'
'It's okay we were just worried'
He looked at the ground, a light blush setting on his face.
'I have to go I'm with someone right now'
He ended the call, not even letting Sapnap say a goodbye.
'Hey big man I've gotta go'
'Oh. Okay see ya later!'
He nodded a goodbye as he ran down the stairs. He put on his shoes and closed the door behind him, starting his walk home.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Helloooo. Sorry if this is kinda short lol but there will be daily updates 👍🏼. 431 words ok pog I guess