Chapter 18

Ok tho before u read whoever posted the pictures of Niki go. Just get. Fuck you she didn't deserve that. Ur so glad I can't fucking find you.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

         He walked downstairs, blinking sleep from his eyes. Alex opened the closet that held all the cat and dog food.
         He poured the food into the animal's bowls, soon after pouring himself a bowl of cereal.
          Thinking about how long it had been since he had texted his dad ever since his mom's death, he figured he should.

Quackity
Hey dad how you holding up?

Dad
I'm doing fine. Just being lonely haha

     Thinking further about how much he missed Mexico, a thought wiggled its way into his head. What if he went to Mexico, and visited his dad for a week. He nodded to himself, running up the stairs silently. He slid on his sock into the room, only to be met with Sapnap and Karl still asleep. Frowning, he walked over to them. Yep, they were dead asleep. He smirked as he rushed back down the stairs.
        He grabbed a large bowl, filling it up with water. Making his way back up the stairs, he got to his room. 'WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS!' He shouted as he poured the water Siri on the two. Karl threw himself out of bed, drenched in water. Sapnap gasped as he sat up quickly. As all of the events played out before him, Quackity just laughed, falling to the floor.
        What he didn't see, was Karl getting up and making his way towards him. Looking up, he saw Karl and Sapnap running towards him. He screeched as he scrambled up, running out.
         Running downstairs, he looked for a hiding spot. He opened the cabinets that held up the bar, and quickly got in. He tried to stifle his heavy breathing as Sapnap walked outside. As he listened intently, he heard no more footsteps. Assuming it was safe, he crawled out. Just as he was about to walk away Sapnap grabbed his waist, turning him around. 'W-Wait we can talk about this!' Before he could run away Sapnap started to attack him with little kisses on the face. 'Stoooop!' He said between giggles. Just as he got out of Sapnap's grip Karl grabbed him, attacking him with tickles and small kisses. He fell to the ground, curling up as he laughed.
        He pushed Karl's hands away as he got up. As he caught his breath he started talking. 'Guys. I was just texting my dad and he's pretty lonely ever since my mom died. I wanna visit him, and I kinda miss Mexico.' He looked up to see Sapnap and Karl, dripping wet with surprised faces. He couldn't help but laugh. 'Wait are you serious?' Sapnap asked. He nodded as he grabbed towels for the two. Karl looked at Sapnap and then back at Quackity. 'I think we should let him go. He's been talking about Mexico like it's from a book. And he can grieve properly for his mom' Karl whispered into Sapnap's ear. Sapnap nodded reluctantly.  Karl smiled as he nodded. Quackity jumped up and down in celebration. He ran to his phone, texting his dad.

Quackity
Hey dad what if I come to Mexico and visit you for a week?

Dad
That sounds great! When are you coming?

Quackity
Friday

Dad
Okay sounds good.

       'So how long are you going? And when?' Quackity looked up at Sapnap. 'For a week, and this Friday.' He answered truthfully. Sapnap nodded slowly.
It was Tuesday today. The week was spent with them hanging out with each other as much as humanly possible. Before they had known it Friday came up.
They were driving to the airport now, Karl driving because Sapnap had begged not to. He had a 'small' case of separation anxiety ever since his mom passed away. So everyone he had a relationship with, he naturally clung onto them.

They got to the airport within what seemed like seconds. They got out, saying their goodbyes. Sapnap hugged Quackity, fearing to let go. Karl had to pul him off of him. 'Bye bubs I'll miss you!' Quackity said as he walked away.
He went through the security system before getting on his plane.
Before he had known it he was on his plane. The second he got on he texted Sapnap and Karl, saying 'I love you' 'I miss you' or 'when are you gonna be backkkk'

He sighed as he put his phone in his pocket, looking out the small window. He was tired, yeah, but he could hardly sleep. He only had a blanket, and that was much more different compared to sleeping within the grip of your two boyfriends. He sighed as he shut his eyes, slowly drifting into an uneasy sleep.
He woke up a few times in his sleep. Whenever he woke up he texted Sapnap and Karl, no matter the time.

As he finally got off the plane he stretched. Satisfied, he sat down, texting his dad.

Quackity
Hey dad I'm at airport u can pick me up now.

Dad
Alright let me get my shoes on I'll be there in a few.

He sighed as he waited, playing a few games or scrolling through social media's. It seemed like forever when his dad finally got there. 'Hey dad!' He said as he met him half way, bringing him into a hug. Few words were exchanged as they walked to his car, such as 'how are you' and 'I missed you' or 'good how about you'

It was a pretty quick drive home. Quackity smiled lightly as he walked up to the door steps of his home.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Eeehhhh. Hey. Sorry I'm literally so tired rn lol my dog. Yeah he sucks all he does is take over my bed. And my blanket. Anyway have a good morning/afternoon/night! 983 words pog.