Chapter 8

Dear lord it's 3rd person POV
Yeah I got bored and decided to write
———————

Sapnap got a text. He picked up his phone from the counter to see Dream had texted.

Dream
Me and George thought about throwing a little party for you Quackity and Karl for ur new relationship

Sapitus Napitus
What? You really don't have to

Dream
Well u did for us and I'm doin it for you

\——————/

It was two days after Dream had texted him. Of course Sapnap told Big Q and Karl about the party that was yet to be thrown.
Quackity threw on a light sweater with light blue jeans. It wasn't what he would normally wear, but they were going to a party so he figured he should.
Karl slipped in to dark blue ripped jeans and a white shirt, figuring that was good enough.
Sapnap slid into some ripped jeans and out on a blue sweatshirt.

\————————/

They showed up at Dream's door. Before Sapnap could knock Dream threw open the door. He had his usual black ripped jeans and like green hoodie. He wore a bright smile as he welcomed them in. George walked over, wearing a dark blue sweater with light blue ripped jeans. He wore his usual clout goggles on his head. He leaned onto Dream's shoulder as he came over. 'Surprised he's still tired, he's slept all day' Dream chuckled lightly. George rolled his eyes playfully. 'Haven't seen you in a while' George laughed as he gestured toward Sapnap. 'Yeah well we were to busy getting Quackity into our relationship' he joked.

Other people came soon after, such as Tommy, Awesamdude, Wilbur, Bad, and skeppy. ( it's called B o o k L o g i c my friend)

Quackity went to the kitchen, grabbing a juice box when he entered. He felt a soft, but firm grip on his shoulders. He turned around sipping on his silly cup. He looked up to see Sapnap smiling down softly at him. 'What' he said with a joking tone as he set his juice box down on the counter. He felt Sapnap's hand move to his waist, and soft lips on his. Before the little session could go any further they heard footsteps coming for the kitchen. They quickly parted, Quackity going back to sipping on his juice and Sapnap walking out. 'Did I interrupt something' George laughed from behind him.

     The rest of the party was filled with laughs and other joy-filled activities.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Hello my children. I have finally got out chapter 8. In sorry if this was short haha I had a bit of a headache lol BUT I AM FINE! Lol 447 words pretty pog!