Chapter 17

I'm sorry this is gonna be lousy I literally fell asleep and woke up at 9 and I have to SPEEDRUN this chapter

          Quackity was scrolling through his phone, looking at animals. He became more interested than he intended to, and was now on a website for an animal shelter looking at cats. He came across a cat that he had the most interest in. It was a small lightish brown kitten, his name being Tiger. He looked at the price. 200 is what it said. He looked over at Sapnap, struggling to hold a pleading face. Sapnap noticed Quackity staring at him. He looked over, sighing when he saw the face Quackity was making.
      'What?' Quackity continued. 'Please' he stretched out the e in please. 'Please what?'  Quackity held up his phone. He saw Sapnap looking for the price. He looked back up at Quackity. 'No, no we're not getting him' he said, he spoke as if he was trying to convince himself. Quackity was prepared for this, and simply said 'Alright.' He got up off of the couch, walking away. Sapnap thought nothing of it, and looked back at his phone. Quackity went up to the office where Karl was. He held up his phone, making the pleading expression again. 'Please' he said, hoping Karl would say yes. Karl looked at his face, then looked at Tiger and how much he was. An audible sigh came from Karl. 'You've been at this all week and I feel like if I say no you're gonna get him anyway.' He said flatly. 'I mean you don't have to get him, but I will.' Karl stifled a laugh. 'Okay when are we getting him?' Quackity was already ready. 'Now.' He deadpanned. Karl raised his eyebrows slightly. 'Okay, let me get ready.' 'You are ready. You just need shoes.' Quackity replied quickly. 'Okay?' Karl and Quackity went downstairs, Quackity running at full speed. Sapnap seemed to notice. 'You got Karl and he said yes didn't you?' Quackity giggled as he ran out the door yelling 'YUP!' On the way out. Sapnap sighed as he got up, slipping on his shoes.

        Sapnap was currently driving to the animal shelter, Quackity bouncing his leg in his seat. 'Are we there yet?' 'For the millionth time, no' Sapnap said in annoyance. 'How about now?' A loud sigh came from Sapnap. 'Alex I swear to god if you ask again I will then this car around and we won't get that cat' Sapnap snapped at Quackity's childish attitude. The rest of the car ride was silent, Quackity getting the message instantly.

       They pulled up to the shelter, Quackity racing out to the doors. 'Come onnnnn!' He yelled to Sapnap and Karl. Once at the door, or at least close enough for Quackity, re darted inside. 'I swear he's a child sometimes' Sapnap muttered to Karl. Karl laughed agreeingly. They walked inside to see Quackity had already found Tiger, and was cooing to him and scratching his chin. Sapnap and Karl both gave each other a side glance.
        That's when Karl saw it. A long haired fluffy gray cat. He glanced at Sapnap, and then immediately ran to it. 'Aww your so cute yes you are! Yes you are' he murmured to the cat. He turned around to see Sapnap holding an orange cat. He laughed as he walked over to him. 'Ya know I saw a really cute gray cat, and I want her' (or him idk) Sapnap looked at the cat he was holding, then back at Karl's pleading eyes. 'Fine. We can get Tiger, that gray cat, and this one.' Karl jumped up and down as he went back to the gray mass of fur.

      They eventually walked out, ending up getting Tiger, Gray, (im pretty sure that's what Karl's cats name is right? I looked it up for this chapter) Storm, Lily, Mogwai, and a dog named Cash.  (I looked all of these up so if there wrong that means google lord to me.)

      They drove to the store, getting food for the new pets and some supplies for them. 'Quackity you are absolutely evil sometimes but in this case I'm just disappointed. You took us to the animal shelter and we ended up getting six pets' Karl laughed 'It's not my fault! If anything it's yours okay I just wanted Tiger!' A few laughs came from Sapnap and Karl sad they walked out of the store and put the supplies in the trunk. Karl drove this time, Sapnap and Quackity holding the pets.

     They were currently at home. Usually at this time they'd be cuddling each other, but no, they were all cuddling there animals, giving them all their love and attention. Karl couldn't help but take pictures of Gray. Quackity had texted George a picture of Tiger saying 'My cat is cooler than yours' which to George responded with 'how many pets did you end up getting' they had texted for a few more minutes before Quackity ultimately set his phone down and held Tiger lovingly. Sapnap was up in their room, giving his cats pets while he kissed the top of his dog's head, giving him a treat for no other reason than being cute.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Sorry if this was terrible I woke up and looked at the time, yelled holy crap, almost shit when my sister was in the room, then proceeded to speedrun this chapter. Anyway, GET YOUR WATER BOYSSS 921 words pretty good considering this was a rushed chapter.