Chapter 2

Quackity POV

    After the encounter with Sapnap and Karl he went back to his place. He kicked his shoes off and made his way to his room, where he would get a comfortable outfit and then walk to the bathroom to take a shower. He waited till the water was hot before getting in.
       When he got out the mirror was fogged up from steam. He dried off and slipped into black sweatpants and a dark blue sweatshirt. He was home alone so he didn't feel the need to put his beanie on. He had half lied to Sapnap earlier when he said he might not make it to the call.....ok so he was fully lying. Tommy had already forced him to call him later, which happened to be the exact time they'd get on a call. Tommy had needed him to make a video and as much as he denied it Tommy kept coming back, so here he was, going to his computer to play with Tommy for a new video.

—————————————

He had just got done filming the video with Tommy. Phil, Wilbur, and Charlie had been there too. The mod was stupid in his opinion. They all took different shapes, Quackity being a polar bear, Phil being a cow, Wilbur being a pig, Charlie being a squid, and Tommy being an ocelot. Almost right after he stood up he heard a ding coming from his phone. He shuffled over to his bed and grabbed his phone, he wasn't to surprised to see Sapnap texted him, but was somewhat surprised of what he had said.

Sappitus Nappitus

Me and Karl were wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere in a few days?

Quackity
Oh. Yeah sure that sounds fun where would we meet?

Sappitus Nappitus
U can pick

————————-

They had quickly decided on a nearby Coffee shop. He looked at the time, 12:54. He huffed as he put his phone down and slid into bed. He fell into a much needed sleep within minutes.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I apologize for this being so short. I'm literally so tired right now even though it's only 10. I dunno maybe cuz it's the fact I stayed up til 5 last night. But that's a wrap for chapter 2. 381 words pog ig.