Chapter 16

Am tired but I will write anyway
A bit of fighting

'And you must be Quackity.' Her voice faltered at the last few words. She had a dead serious look on her face, almost a disappointed look as she turned towards her son. She glanced at Quackity and looked back at her son. 'Are you sure you love him' she said 'him' differently. She stuck out the word on purpose. Karl even noticed it. 'Yeah. Yeah mom I do' he said, putting a little force into his words.
Quackity was nervous, more nervous to be exact. He felt like he'd die right there that very moment. Sapnap must have noticed his shaking hands because he put his hand in his gently. After a long silence Karl's mom's expression changed. Instead of a dead serious expression, her face held a welcoming relieved smile. She turned to Quackity, still talking to Karl. 'Good because he looks very fragile' she smiled.

      She welcomed the three in. 'Your sister and brother aren't here now Karl, they're at your grandma's.' Karl nodded 'That sucks Sapnap and Quackity would have gotten to meet them.'

      The rest of the meeting was filled with laughs and jokes, and sadly, embarrassing Karl stories. '-and I came in the room to see him wearing his sister's pink tutu' Karl buried his head deeper into his arms at his mom's comment. He groaned in embarrassment as Quackity and Sapnap laughed their heads off.

      'Alright mom well we should probably go now' Karl said, grabbing his phone and coat. Sapnap nodded in agreement, standing up. 'Yeah we probably should head out' Quackity agreed. They slipped on their coats, waving goodbye as they walked out the door. Karl started up the car, Sapnap in the passenger seat, Quackity in the back.
      It was pretty late by the time they got back. An audible sigh came from Karl. 'Quackity come on' he said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. No response. He said it again, this time louder. Quackity was unresponsive. He grumbled under his breath as he turned around to face him. 'Alex. Come o-. Awwwww!' All negative attitude left his body when he looked back at Quackity. He had unbuckled his seat belt and laid down on the seats. He had grabbed Karl's sweatshirt that had been forgotten back there and cuddled it up to his face, and now he was asleep. Karl hit Sapnap on the shoulder, getting his attention. 'What the he-' he looked back to see what Karl was in awe at. 'Aww' Sapnap said quietly. 'Ok,I'll carry him in, and you can..well you can do whatever you want.' Sapnap said as he got out, opening the back door. He picked up Quackity and started towards the door. Karl walked ahead to open it. He walked upstairs and set Quackity down softly on their bed, covering him up and taking off his shoes. He walked back downstairs. Karl's phone was vibrating on the table. He went to it to go see who was calling Karl. He answered the phone, surprised as to what the other person said. 'Hey baby do you remember me? It's me Daisy' Sapnap almost dropped her phone as he hung up.

     Karl walked out of the bathroom. He was met with Sapnap glaring daggers at him. 'Uh what..?' He asked, walking closer to see if he was seeing things right. Yea, yea he was seeing things right. 'Who the fuck is Daisy' Karl was surprised to hear the sudden anger in his voice.  'What do you mean? I don't know a Daisy?' Sapnap rolled his eyes. 'Don't play innocent character okay she literally just called your phone' Sapnap's voice rose a little bit. 'Listen, first off, don't answer my phone. Second off, I DON'T KNOW A DAISY!'  Sapnap held his face in his hands, staring him right in the eyes. 'Are you fucking sure about that' Before Karl could answer Sapnap continued. 'Because a fucking Daisy just called your fucking phone and said 'hey baby do you remember me it's me Daisy' and tell me why a random number would do that shit!' He yelled the last part. 'Shut up! Alex is asleep!'   'I don't care I wanna know who this Daisy girl is!'   'LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW A DAISY!' Karl yelled back as he yanked himself out of Sapnap's grip. He tried to walk away, only to be turned around roughly by Sapnap. 'Lemme see then. Let me call the number again.' He grabbed Karl's phone, ready to put in the number. Oh, he thought. He wouldn't have to, because that little Daisy bitch was already calling. He answered, pressing speaker.
'Finally you answered! So when are you coming over Karl!?'
      At this point Quackity had heard all of it. He stood in the middle of the hallway, though it was dark so Sapnap and Karl wouldn't be able to see him. He had heard their whole fight, because he had woken up as soon as the door shut. He had managed to open it without the other two to hear it. That's when he heard the caller's voice. His eyes widened just a bit. He rushed out of the dark hallway, yanking the phone out of Sapnap's hand. 'Daisy you little fucking shit!' He yelled into the phone. Karl and Sapnap looked confused. Quackity quickly hung up, looking up in distress. 'I'm really sorry about Daisy.' He muttered quietly, his voice shaking. 'She's a crazy fucking ex and my guess is that she tried to get us to break up. Or at least make me feel pain because I left her. Like I said, she's fucking crazy.'

     All the anger Sapnap had in him left his body in relief. So Karl wasn't cheating. He hugged Karl in apology, kissing him on the head lightly. He pulled Alex in, kissing him on the cheek. Karl left his phone downstairs as they went up, ready to go sleep. They all curled up, cuddling together. Quackity was first to fall asleep. Sapnap looked over at Karl. 'I'm sorry that I overreacted' he whispered guiltily. Karl shook his head. 'No it's okay, I'd do the same if I thought one of you were cheating.' Sapnap grabbed Karl's hand, resting his and Karl's hand on Quackity's sleeping side. With that they both ended up falling asleep.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
HEYYYYY WHAT IS UP MY GUYS?! GET WATER AND FOOD AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON I LOVE YALL BUT IM AFRAID I GTG TO SLEEP CUZ IM FUCKING TIRED JEEZ. 1096 WORDS POGCHAMP