Chapter 15

Get your darn water
Now be back. Hello yes u can read now
Slight panic attack

Karl's mom had texted Karl just a day before, asking if Sapnap and Karl wanted to come over for dinner. Of course what she didn't know, was that Quackity was also in their relationship, so she hadn't invited him, not even known about him actually. Karl had never told her about him. So when Karl and Sapnap saw the text they didn't think anything of it, other than Karl's mom's first time meeting Quackity.
Quackity, to say the least, was nervous. Many thoughts had already cracked.

What if she doesn't like me

What if she doesn't accept me

What if she doesn't like Mexicans

What if she thinks I'm not good enough

The questions continued to fly in, making him freak out. He was currently in his room, the door closed. He tried to take a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, but air didn't come. He grabbed into the bed in an attempt to slow down the dizziness. He slid onto the ground, curling up into a ball. He stayed there, tears threatening to stream down his cheeks.
Shakily getting up, he stumble for the bathroom. Where the fuck is it, he thought miserably. Looking around for a few more minutes, tears blurring his eyesight, he finally laid eyes on it. He grabbed the cup, turning on the faucet. Not wanting to go out of the room in this miserable state, he grabbed water from the bathroom.
After chugging down multiple cups of water the tears quit, and his breath slowly returned to normal. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had a black hat on, with one of Sapnap's black hoodies. He roughly wiped his eyes and tipped his hat down a bit before walking out of the room. The first thing we was met with when stepping out of the room was Sapnap screaming. He tilted his head up to the office room. Shaking his head he walked passed the office and down the stairs. Before he stepped a foot in the kitchen a voice came from the table. 'Why were you crying' he jumped at Karl's sudden voice. Trying to play it off he said 'uh what do you mean' 'I heard you. But the door was locked so I couldn't get it. And your wearing a hat that's covering your face.' Ok damn who is he a fuckin detective? Instead he ignored the question. 'So when are we meeting your mom' he asked quietly. 'Don't ignore my question. Why were you crying' sighing, he turned around to face Karl. It was night, meaning the room was dark, other than the lit candle on the table that reflected a dim light on Karl's face. 'I dunno..Guess I'm just nervous to see your mom' Karl's face that bad seriousness written all over it quickly turned to a fond, soft expression. He stood up from the table and grabbed Quackity's hands in his. 'She'll like you if you're wondering if she won't.' 'Yeah but what if-' he was quickly cut off by Karl. 'She's gonna like you, it doesn't matter about what you are or who you are. She's gonna like you, she's gonna accept you.' Before he could argue anymore Karl gave him a hug and a tiny kiss on the lips. 'It's pretty late let's go to bed now' he murmured waking off to the office, about to go be a mom to Sapnap and tell him to get off the computer. Quackity climbed into bed after putting on sweatpants and a t-shirt. He covered himself up with the comforter. He snuggled up to Sapnap and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

     He woke up to Karl yanking the comforter off of him. 'What the fuck why are you taking it off of me I'm cold' he muttered tiredly as he pulled it back. 'C'mon you gotta get ready it's already noon' Karl laughed 'What do I gotta get ready' oh.right. He was meeting Karl's mom today for dinner. He sighed as he got up out of his cozy spot. 'I already got you an outfit and beanie and all now go take a shower' Karl mothered him. Rolling his eyes he grabbed his outfit and walked to the bathroom.

No I ain't writin that y'all weirdddd

    He messed with his beanie for a bit before it ultimately felt comfortable. He walked out of the bathroom, going downstairs. He grabbed a hot pocket from the freezer and threw it on a plate. He put it in the microwave, now he just had to wait. He walked away from the microwave and walked to Karl, dragging his feet like a baby. He put his chin on Karl's shoulder and acted tired. He let out an exaggerated sigh as he said 'why do we gotta meet your mom can't we just stay here and cuddleee' Karl let out a soft sigh. 'But that's what we do everyday bubs' Quackity straightened himself up and walked away, pulling his hot pocket out of the microwave.

     They were currently driving to Karl's mom's house. The rest of the day had gone by pretty quick, but they also had to leave pretty early due to how long they lived away from Karl's mom. About two hours was the time. Quackity's nervousness has ebbed away a bit, but it still nipped at him.

      Karl pulled up in the driveway smiling brightly. He looked at Sapnap, then back at Quackity. He noticed his hands were shaking so he grabbed the closest one, smiling softly. 'It's okay bubs' he murmured. They got out of the car, Karl knocking on the front door.
      His mom answered, as expected. She wore a bright smile. 'Hello Karl! And Nick! Oh, and you must be Alex.'

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
WHAT IS UP HOW ARE YA DOIN?! DID YOU GET WATER? DID YOU EAT TODAY. GO GET SOME FOOD! 1,006 WORDS POGCHAMP HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON