Chapter 14

Go get water then come back.
Little bit of racism

'Why don't we go to the store' Quackity suggested. They had been running rather low on food and at least someone had to do it. Karl nodded in agreement while Sapnap made a noise of agreement. Karl slipped into tennis shoes while Sapnap slipped on some converse. Quackity had already gotten ready, so he just went out to the car. When Sapnap and Karl finally came Sapnap started the car, because Big Q is to short to drive 😌.
     When they got to the store Karl jumped out, racing Quackity to the doors. Sapnap rolled his eyes as he made his way to the two, Karl jumping up and down while Quackity continued to fake cry from losing.
       'Okay. Karl you get this stuff,'Sapnap sent him a note of what he needed to get. 'Quackity you get this stuff,' he sent Quackity a note of what he was in charge of grabbing. 'And I'll get whatever's on my list' he smiled as they parted, waving an obnoxious hand to the two.
With Karl

      He went to the toilet paper section. He knew Quackity would be there, and so he wanted to scare him. He climbed around a few toilet paper rolls, making a perfect hiding spot. He heard steps coming forward. He peeked his head out to see Quackity. Waiting for him to get closer he smirked, getting into position. Just as Quackity leaned down to grab toilet paper Karl jumped out, kissing him right on the nose.
        Quackity was surprised, to say the least. He jumped back, letting out a yelp of shock. He caught his breath, then looked back to see Karl giggling his head off. He rolled his eyes and threw a packet of toilet paper at him. 'Not funny.' He grumbled a he got up, though a faint smile was traced into his face. He helped Karl out of the little space, grabbing his hand and swinging him up. It was now his time to give a small kiss on the nose to Karl. A smirk followed his laugh as Karl looked away. He looked back at his phone, checking the list Sapnap sent him. 'Alright I have to go now' he complained to Karl, waking off.

         Karl walked at the back of the store, checking his note Sapnap sent him every so often after he put another item in the cart. He ended up in the snack aisle, thinking if he should grab pocky's or not. Deciding against it he turned around. As he turned around he was met with a pair of dark green eyes. A girl with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a dark purple shirt and leggings was looking at him, to the pint it made him uncomfortable. Clearing his throat he asked, 'Can I help you with anything?' She blinked fondly at his words. 'I'm okay, but are you single' she said, moving closer to him. He played with the ring in his finger, growing more uncomfortable by the second. 'N-no I'm not single. My boyfriends are somewhere else in the store. Speaking of them I should probably get back to them.' He looked back up at the stranger. He was met with a different stare. One that was filled with disgust and hatred. 'I highly doubt you have two boyfriends you to handsome to be gay.' The girl, who had been tying to get Karl to be her boyfriend, hissed. He sighed in relief as Sapnap came up to him. He shuffled behind Sapnap, hiding himself from that crazy person. 'She's trying to be my girlfriend and I don't like it' he whispered to Sapnap. 'And she doesn't believe you and Quackity are my boyfriends' he said a little louder this time, so she could hear.
    She rolled her eyes. 'Then kiss if it's true!' She demanded. At this point Sapnap was fed up with this girl. He took Karl's chin in his hands and kissed him aggressively, but softly. It was a short kiss, but still long enough to prove to the girl that they were dating. He glared back at the girl. 'Do you believe me now bitch' he said, his voice cold. He sounded mad, like if you said one more thing he'd punch you in the face. The girl only rolled her eyes. 'Okay and the other boy. Where the hell is he' she asked as if she was right. 'We'll speak of the devil here he comes' Sapnap shot back. Quackity was running up and down the store and happened to run into this aisle at the right time. 'Really?! He's fucking ugly and' a quick pause as she looked him up and down, 'and is he Mexican' she asked, disappointment lacing her voice. Quackity showed no expression as he stormed up to the girl. 'You got a problem with that you little fucker' he growled into her face. He glared right into her eyes. It was like he was searching for her soul, ready to grab it and put it in a jar. She only glared back. Quackity glared daggers as he snarled right into her face, 'you got a problem with me being Mexican. Cuz I'd like to hear you say what's wrong with being ducking Mexican' at this point Sapnap had to hold him back, afraid something would happen. Sapnap gave the woman a hard glare before turning around. 'Let's go pay for this stuff and be out'
    And so they did. They payed for their things and got into the car. Quackity stared out of he window as they drove home. The car ride home was uncomfortably silent, and Quackity couldn't help but feel it was his fault this had happened. He had suggested they go to the store, and Karl got hit on while Sapnap had to interfere with it. 'sorry' he whispered, his voice sounded so loud yet so quiet in the silence. Sapnap glanced over at him. 'Bubs what are you sorry about it isn't your fault' he murmured comfortingly. 'Yeah like we knew there'd be some crazy weirdo in there' Karl joked, trying to make the tension in the air slack a little bit. Quackity nodded, a small smile forming on his face. He reached back to hold Karl's hand the rest of the way.

     When they got home they all helped put groceries away. Once done they all slipped into cozy clothes, ready for cuddles and sleep. Whenever they got done they all climbed into their shared bed, Quackity in the middle, Karl on the left and Sapnap on the right. They all laid down, Sapnap wrapping his arms around Quackity's waist, Karl being held by Quackity.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
I really really hope you got that water I told you to get. Anyway, how ya like the chapter hm? 1,151 words pog. Goodnight/afternoon/morning!