Chapter 11

Don't..don't mind the picture.
That's my dog and it was funny
At the moment..
-/-/-/-/-/-/-

When Karl woke up and found out Chris was there, you could say he was bouncing off the walls. I mean, you can't blame him he hadn't seen Chris in months. The few days before Karl's birthday was spent mostly of Karl and Chris catching up on each other. While they had done Quackity and Sapnap's time were spent cuddling each other or streaming, or sometimes they hung out with Chris and Karl. It was now the night before Karl's birthday, and the four of them were watching a movie. Underwater, to be exact. Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were all on the couch, curled up together. Karl in the middle of the two. Chris was on the chair, covered by a blanket. He wasn't really affected by the movie,
but Karl was. Every little scary bit he'd screech in terror and bury himself further into the safety of Quackity and Sapnap's arms.

    Karl woke up in his bed. When the movie ended Sapnap must've carried him to their bed. He threw his legs over the side of the bed, dragging himself himself out and down the stairs. When he got to the stairs he sat down, going down like a child (cuz who doesn't? I mean I still do that) once at the bottom he got up, dragging his feet to the kitchen. There, he saw Sapnap, Quackity and Chris eating breakfast, all looking ready to go out any second. He drove a hand through his ruffled hair as he grabbed a plate and put some eggs and bacon on it. He sat down by the Quackity, leaning onto him tiredly. 'Aw is someone tired' he laughed. He rolled his eyes playfully as he grabbed his fork and started eating. While eating Sapnap told him some exciting news. 'For your birthday we're going shopping because we know you like to' was what he had said. He quickly finished his breakfast, darting upstairs to get dressed.  Once done he ran back downstairs, running out the door and into the car. He waited for Sapnap to get in and start it. While he waited for a few minutes he scrolled through Twitter, looking  at all the comments through his most recent post saying happy birthday, or something related.

     When they got to the mall Karl nearly jumped out of the car while it was still pulling in. He ran into the nearest clothes shop, darting straight for the men's aisle. When he got there he instantly started looking for his type of clothes. By the time Quackity, Sapnap, and Chris arrived he had already picked out seven outfits, may I remind you they were like right behind him.
     They continued to shop for a while after that, occasionally laughing at some dorky thing they saw. When they were finally done wandering around and paying the total was near four thousand. They got to the car, putting all the bags in the trunk and some in the back row.
     After getting home and putting away everything, Chris and Sapnap pulled out the presents that they had bought a few days back. Chris gave Karl a big smile as he handed him his present. Karl opened it to see quite a few colors of nail polish. He giggled a thank you to Chris as he took the other one from Sapnap gratefully. He opened the bag to see a few candles he liked. He looked at Sapnap and Quackity with bright eyes.

       The rest of the night they played Jackbox and Minecraft, along with a few other games. When done with video games they all settled on a random movie. Sapnap was later down in the couch, his legs sprawled out, making a little place for Karl to lay down in. Bonus for Sapnap, he got to play with Karl's fluffy hair. Quackity was at the other end of the couch, while Chris was on the chair.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Sorry this one was a lil rushed I got my phone taken away then I got it back cuz I found out I had to go back to school and I 'gave attitude' which my dad didn't like so he told me to put my phone up :/ anyway hope y'all enjoy this chapiter. Tschüss my guys 727 words pogchamp