Natsu Dragoneel x Reader (LEMON)

Hey everyone so sorry it took longer then expected to updated I kind of had writers block >_< not fun when you want to update but your minds is like 'lol nope not happening'

ANYWAY I'm back in the zone ^_^ for now...... ENJOY THE LEMON! for those of you who do not know what a lemon is... it means there is Sex involved if you don't like RUN AWAY!! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I choose...."

You took some time to give your answer. Your decision was based on how sweet and kind he is always to you, even when you first join Fairytail and he didn't even know you. You were completely overjoyed to utter his name out loud but you kept your excitement in, to not hurt the other's feelings.

You took a calming breath

"Natsu"

"Yes?" it was almost like Natsu completely forgot what was happening at that moment. Nevermind, the truth was he did forget. He was so nervous that you would choose someone else that his mind went blank when you did say his name he thought you were addressing him.

You giggled at his total inability to pay attention. He still sat there blanked face waiting for you to continue.

Gajeel growled at his stupidness
"She picked you, dumbass!" he barked

Natsu looked at Gajeel puzzled then in a split second your coffee table was flipped over and everything was all over the floor.

"YES SHE PICKED ME!" Natsu cheered was bouncing around the room

Everyone looked dumbfounded

'Wow I knew he would be happy but I didn't think he would be a destructive happy' You thought to yourself

"Really Y/N? You didn't think he'd break something? It's Natsu..."
Cobra exhaled rubbing his temples

You simply laughed in response. How silly of you to think he would calm, cool and collective, when Natsu was the exact opposite.

"Haha that's Natsu-san" Sting howled in laughter.

Natsu ran up to you and picked you up in a bone-crushing hug but the grin that spread across his face made you bare the pain.

"Ok Natsu, relax will you?" Laxus stated

Natsu put you down but still kept his arms lazily around your waist.

"Hehe sorry Y/N!"

"It's ok Natsu" you smiled

Rogue got up and cracked his neck.
"Well it's been fun Y/N, but I think it's time to go" Rogue pointed out "Come on Sting"

Sting was hesitant looking at the shadow dragon, he wanted to watch Natsu make more of a fool out of himself but in respect for you, he left.

Laxus was already at the door but he called out, "hey Cobra, Gajeel I'm going to the pub wanna tag along?"

"Yeah I need a drink" Gajeel sighed

All three boys left after that leaving you and Natsu alone.

It was quiet... too quiet. You were alittle taken aback usually Natsu would talk no stop. The only times you ever saw him silent was went he was unable to talk because he was injured from an intense battle, OR he was deep in thought.

As far as you knew he hasn't fought anything too difficult beside scuffles around the guildhall with Gray or Gajeel, so he must be thinking of something.

Looking at Natsu and sure enough his face was emotionless and starring off into space. Waving a hand in front of him to get his attention, you softly called his name.