Laxus Dreyar x Reader

You reached into your bag and began feeling around. nothing was really sticking out to you then you felt something with a sharp end but when you touch the tip you felt a little shock on your finger. you noticeable jumped, worrying the guys but you assured them by giving them a smile. You then pulled out what zapped you.

'Headphones?' you thought then you looked towards Laxus who was already up and making his way towards you.

"Sorry about that Y/N" Laxus apologized while grabbing his headphone's "they do that often but me being a lightening dragon it doesn't effect me, really should've thought about it before I put them in there"

"Yeah you should have!" growled Gajeel

To which Laxus simple rolled his eyes. "Anyways, shall we?"

You nodded then both of you made your way to the closet. Natsu got up to close door but Laxus whipped his head back, glaring at the poor salamander while lightening whirled around his form. Natsu sat back down instantly.

Laxus slowly shut the door while you stood off to the side.

It was dark at first then a small bolt of lightening eliminated the small space. The bolt came from the headphones that shocked you earlier. But you were kind of grateful for the little bit of light. It allowed you to see Laxus' face.

"You look beautiful, Y/N"

"Thank you Laxus" you blushed

Laxus leaned down, you two were now eye to eye. His blue eyes stared deeply into your (e/c) colored ones. this only made you blush more.

You knew Laxus for a very long time, as you both grow up in Fairytail. Before he was exiled he really bugged you. he was always so mean towards everyone just because he was Makarov's grandson and an S-Class wizard. But when he returned he was different, suddenly he wasn't a jack@$$ anymore, he actually was a decent person.

"You know I made a lot of mistakes Y/N..." Laxus started "but this is definitely not one of them" before you could asked him what he was talking about, He closes the gap between you two.

The kiss sent shock waves up your spine. Laxus obviously caught the effect he had on you because he grinned into the kiss before dragging his tongue across your bottom lip. Little to no hesitation you parted your lips. Now you felt Electrified as your tongues danced with one another. You almost lost your balance but Laxus held you in place by wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you tight against his body.

You didn't want it to end but then....

SLAM! the door swung open and revealed a very grumpy looking Natsu

"Okay you had your 7 minutes Laxus GET OUT!" Natsu growled

Laxus only smirked then walked out with the smirk plastered on his face.

Natsu then turned his gaze to you, "you alright Y/N? he didn't hurt you did he?"

You were speechless ' is that what they meant by fireworks?' This thought ran threw your head as you gentle touched your lips a static feeling still lingering on them.

Natsu lead you back to the living room and handed you the bag.

"Y/N?"

You finally regained your train of thought "sorry natsu"

You then proceeded to reach into the bag pulling out a......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy! Talk about sparks flying Reader-Chan!!!

Laxus: you really think your clever Britty, don't you?

Me: yes I do! Do we have a problem?

Laxus: I don't know do we? *pokes Britty but zaps her instead*

Me: AH! neeewww my hair!! *hair stands on end*

Laxus: *laughs*

Me: *tries to fix hair* alright Reader-chan I hope you enjoyed your time with Laxus....... next up is Sting ^_^