Rogue Cheney x Reader (Lemon)

WARNING THIS IS A LEMON!! READ AT OWN RISK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I choose...."

You swallowed the lump in your throat before you finished your sentence

"Rogue"

You looked up and your eyes met with the Shadow Dragon, and although you knew the others were voicing the opinion on your choice, it just didn't matter to you.

You made your decision and you knew you would be happy with it.

"Alright guys..." Sting's voice broke through to you, "we asked Y/N to make a decision and so she did, we must respect her choice"

Although all the dragon slayers were irritated that you didn't pick them, they nodded in agreement with Sting.

"Well I'm calling it a night" Laxus sighed while getting up and heading towards the door. "Common Gajeel, Natsu! you might as well come along too" Pointed out Laxus.

"Yeah" they both chirped but while walking towards the door Natsu leaned towards you.

"Your not leaving FairyTail now, are you?" he whispers

You smile "No matter what Natsu FairyTail will always be my family"

With that you gave Natsu a good-bye hug.

"Well.." Cobra spoke while he got up to stretch, "I still had fun" he then took his leave.

You watched Cobra leave but when you turned your head back you were face to face with Sting with a huge grin across his face.

'He's taking this well...' you thought

Sting then wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"HAHA!" He cheered "I knew it was going to be me or Rogue!"

"Uhh what?" was all you could say

"Although I'm sad you didn't pick me" he gestured to himself with a fake frown "I'm glad you picked Rogue"

You smiled

"I've know Rogue for a very long time since I was small!" he stuck out his arm as if showing you just how small he was back then. "I know he will treat you right" he grinned

you looked over at Rogue to see a small blush across his cheeks. You giggled at that, 'how cute'

"He'll be the perfect gentleman I'm sure" Sting chirped

"I'm not worried Sting, I did choose him for a reason" You chimed

"Oh?" before Sting could utter another word there was a low growl that came from the couch.

"I think it's time for you to head back to the guild Sting" Rogue offered

Sting just gave Rogue a weird look then it clicked.

"Oh! Uhh Yeah I have some guild Mastery stuff to do that I forgot about" Sting took his arm off you and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'll be leaving now" he waved as he opened the door but before his figure was completely gone he looked back.

"Have fun you two" he winked then closed the door

Your face was pure red from Sting's comment.

"Don't pay no mind to him, He's just being Sting, Y/N" Rogue said

"Sting being Sting? Never would've thought" You giggled

You then walked over and sat beside him on your couch