Laxus Dreyar x Reader (LEMON)

Me: so I choose Laxus next just so I could do this *evil smile* hey Laxus!

Laxus: What?

Me: read the number of reads this has in total!

Laxus: *looks* WHAT OVER 800?!

Me: hehe remember when I was SUPER excited when I had 100 reads that we all, except you, had cake becuz you said 100 reads was nothing?

Laxus: *hangs head* I remember.... I said we should have cake at 500 reads....

Me: YEAH! *shoves cake in Laxus' face* EAT IT!

Laxus: *dumbfounded*

Me: *Evil laughter* ok ok sorry Reader-chan but I had to ^3^ (also if your confused go to the chapter titled "A/N", that should clear things up)

ANYWAY this Story WILL contain Sexual Context that's what LEMON means please continue at own risk ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I choose..."

You breathed out hesitantly

"Laxus"

You made immediate eye contact with the Lightning Dragon, who looked as though his eyes sparked when you uttered his name.

All but Laxus stood up, a depressed aurora filted the room.

"Why Laxus Y/n?" Natsu questioned

"Why not?" You countered

"Cause' he tried to take down FairyTail?" Gajeel pointed out

You stood there silently, giving both boys an emotionless face.

"If I recall weren't you held hostage in a stone form, Y/N?" Rogue uttered

"Yes I was" you looked to Rogue who showed a straight face with his arms crossed.

Looking to Laxus again you saw him lowering his head down in shame. Sure he did do all those things but that's why he got kicked out of Fairytail. Anyone could see that he regretted his decisions back than but he tried to do right when Fairytail went up against Acnologia. And everyday since.

"Y/N-" Natsu begun but was cut off

"ENOUGH!" You hollered

"I'm aware of what he has done, no shit I was there!" you barked out between gritted teeth

"I know he made some bad choices and acted stupid, heck he put everyone against each other and threatened mine and others lives..."

Laxus held his head even lower as he was brought back the memories of his actions.

"But..." you continued

"I think he paid his dues"

He looked up with a shocked face to which you smiled gently.

"He was kicked out of a guild he was apart of since he was young by his own grandfather!"

Silence struck the room.

"I made my choice, I'm sorry if you don't like it but please respect it..."

You felt like crying thinking you were losing all the boys as friends then Cobra laughed

"Don't look so sad Y/N! these idiots are just upset because it want them that got picked. doesn't matter who you choose they would've had something to say about it"

All the boys expect Laxus glared at Cobra.

"They all still want to be friends with you...." he leaned closer to you "but truthfully they're scared Laxus will kick their ass if they continued to talk to you"