Missing

NAYEON's POV

J-jeongyeon's body is mi...missing...

An hour ago

Mrs. Yoo hold my hands tightly, hers was cold and a little sweaty it was also shaking that make me even more nervous on what she'll going to say.

"We ordered some trustful people to gather some information about your friend Tzuyu's boyfriend, Leo Xie..." She glance at Mr. Yoo worriedly. "..it turns out that his background are privately secured, the only thing we got is his personal information...and we found out that he's not a real citizen in China.." I don't know how to react about that so I stay silent. "other than that..him and Jeong has the same blood type.." She look at me with those teary eyes. " a-after that...we decided to get Jeongyeon's ashes and check if that was his real body.. " Mrs. Yoo squeezed my hand while my heart suddenly beats rapidly. I glance at Ryu and she was already covering her crying face, her mother looks like she can't continue on what she was going to say. "The result came this morning... i-it wasn't match with his real DNA..." I gasp as those words escaped her lips. "..my son's b-body is m-missing..." My own tears came falling, Ryu hugs me crying and sobbing heavily.

***

How?

How did it happened?!

Where was his real body?!

Even the person who did the cremation on his body told us that, Jeongyeon was the one he cremated. They also search for the hospital doctor and nurses who done the autopsy on his body and they all had the same person as an answer.