We meet again

MINA'S POV

"Doko ni iku no?" (Where are we going now ma'am?) I told my driver where our meet up place at and fished out my phone.
"Kon'nichiwa, Sana shimai? Ima doko ni imasu ka?" (Hi, Sana Eonni? Where are you now?)

... (Symbolizes Sana on the other line)

"Sumimasen, osoku okite, jihyo on'ni no denwa to messēji ni kidzukimasendeshita..." (Sorry I woke up late and didn't notice Jihyo eonni's call and messages..)

...

"Watashi wa soko e iku tochūdesu, watashi dakedesu ka... ?" (I'm on my way there, Am I the only one...?)

...

" mata ne 〜" (Okay, see you there~)

------ call ended.

I sighed, a heavy sigh because I know,one of the person I hated was there...and she was my rival not just about Jeongyeon but to work also. She was from another company JYP Entertainment and I'm a YG idol. We both are very popular and known as the UNBEATABLE QUEENS.

Back in highschool, we were good friends.... then all of a sudden she gave the cold shoulder... I didn't know the reason why she starts to hate me. And we coincidentally accepted in different big companies. That was the start of the ENEMY TREATMENT, year by year, our name was more and more being recognized. Until the fans gave us that title and think of us as rivals.

At first I didn't approved that thing...I don't want us to be rivals....but she was giving me and pushing me to hate her....especially because I know Jeongyeon likes me, and she was her Best friend.

"Watashitachi wa koko ni imasu okusama" (We are here ma'amI look outside and realized we are really here.
I think too much...maybe this night will turn right if I didn't talk to her.

"Doa okumade dōkō shite hoshīdesu ka?"
(Do you want me to accompany you to the door  ma'am?) I shake my head no and get out the car.

It was a private restaurant for high class people. We chose this place to avoid medias. As I walk inside the resto, many people were turning their heads and stared at me. They were not allowed to approach me here because all staffs  knows my family. I spot them on a dim lighted table area.

"So Im and Park where not here still.."

They surely saw me when they suddenly all stand.

"Oh my Goddess Mina chan! Your truly back!" Momo Eonni approach and hug me tightly. Then Sana Eonni.