Tears

Third Person's POV

While Mina's parents were busy and still not coming back to the hospital, the guy was there, watching the patient. He was sleepless because it was always in his head that maybe the idol have an another attack. It made him more thinner and exhausted. Sana and her boyfriend was convincing the guy to rest and they're the one to watch the women but he's just telling them that he's okay.

_______

2 weeks had passed...

Jeongyeon's POV

I can't take my eyes off you..

I don't want to close my eyes and drift to a restless sleep..

I don't want you to be alone..

I should keep an eye at you..watch you inhales slowly and exhaled...

I want to hear the beat...the slow beat of your heart...that I'm glad that still beating..

I want to feel your warm hands..

And don't want them to get cold by just leaving it for a few seconds...

It was already late.

I'm tired..but I should not sleep.

I should be awake..wide awake..

And welcomes her when she already decides to wake up and open that wonderful eyes that I'm dying to see...

I squeeze her hands lightly.

When will you wake up?

I want to hear your precious voice now...

How badly I want to see you perform on that wide stage..

How badly I want to hear your amazing voice when you started to sing your song...

I cries...for the hundredth time this past few days...I've been crying all night..while holding her hands. Begging for her to open her eyes..

But more like I'm...I'm..apologizing...

Sorry...sorry that I push you to be an idol...sorry that...I didn't think of your situation first... Sorry that I'm being so selfish to you...sorry that..I'm not there when your suffering.. Sorry that...you were like this..because of me...I'm so sorry...Mina..please wake up...