YOO JEONGYEON

Jeongyeon's POV

"Mr. Xien!" a familiar blinding light appeared, after a few seconds I open my eyes.

"Its good to see you again young man." He shows his creepy smile, then exhaled deeply " a good opportunity to talk to you since I sense that your being on the edge right now?" and as i observe the surroundings, meimei was not moving, the clock stops ticking....

The time froze!

He walk pass me and sat on one of the couch on the living room. I follows him there, my mind is still processing what's happening now and him showed up all of a sudden.

"Young man " he called, that made me look at him. "I'm sure you want to ask me some questions that's been stocked in your mind since the day I brought you here"

"You brought me to this era?! So you're the one who's responsible about all this problems!" I angrily grab his collar. "Why did you brought me here?!" He was silent. Then sighed.

"Calm down..I know your mad but you should hear me out first young man." I release him pushing his shoulder. "But I can't tell you the main reason if your mission hasn't been completed yet" I stares at him confused as to what mission he's talking about.

"Mission??"

The old man nods " Yes young man. You should listen to me carefully.. " I stayed silent waiting for his words. " I saw that you met her already "

"Her? Who? Tzuyu Meimei?"

He shakes his head " your lover " my forehead crinkled. I don't remember that I have a lover in this era. And just like a hint when he saw my expression, " Myoi Mina " he finished.

As he mentioned her name my body becomes light, my soul suddenly went out and returns then I pass out.

When will Mina notice my feelings for  her?

My beautiful, elegant, black swan who stole my heart on the first day I saw her face...

I want to tell you how much I like you that day, now, I badly want to tell you how deeply my heart wants to own yours, how much I love you..

Did you know how many times I planned to confess to you? Do you know how many times my heart breaks when I saw you with other guys? And do you know how much my heart wells up with happiness when your talking to me and shows that admiringly gummy smile I'm betting my life just to see?