Rumor

[Merry Christmas to you!!❤ This was my Christmas chapter HAHAHA I hope you'll enjoy reading!]

TZUYU's POV

"OPPA!?" Covering my mouth as I saw the guy who opened the door. He  look at me. Oh shit! Am I hallucinating? I pinch myself, it hurts so I'm not!

"Are you the one who made that ringing sound?" Mandarin? He was speaking Mandarin? I calm myself a bit. Yes. Because I'm getting goosebumps here.

"Yes. I'm the one who rings the bell" I answered in Mandarin also. He's eyes widen and I don't know why so I  Step backwards moving away from him. 

"Your speaking my language! Are you from China?" Whats with this guy?

"I'm from Taiwan."

He nodded "Are you Jihyo MeiMei's friend? She's still not here, I don't know when she come—

*a horning sound of someone's car

their she was."

We watch her park her car and finally walking towards me with a not so understandable face.

"Park

" Inside. Now." she dragged me inside and telling the guy  to lock the door. She's learning from me...I'm proud. And  she's not robbed.

"Sit first Yoda I'm going to explain everything to you and please don't bombard me with questions when I'm on the middle of explaining." Her stare was scary so I should obey without talking back.

I was sitting there with the guy who looks like Jeongyeon oppa. Staring at him, he looks young and healthy. Jihyo will surely hit  me if I ask her if he was her boyfriend...that had a plastic surgery copying oppa's whole physical characteristics.

Park gave me a glass of juice and tell me to drink first. " You'll probably thinking that he just wake up from the dead." Tf? Who the hell would think that stupid idea? I look at her with a 'what-the-actual-fuck-did-you- just-said'

" I'm not a kid anymore to think that way Park" I said as I finished my juice.

"Never mind. Let's start this fictional story. He's name was also Yoo Jeongyeon from Yunnan China and from year 1932" I look at her plainly then to the guy.
Is this some kind of prank? 1932? Really? " I met him in a not so good scenario. I bump him with my bike and look at his head." I look at him. "He can only understand Chinese language, he was 24 years old,it was only the personal data I know but there was a big problem. Nayeon eonni and Mina...they surely will go crazy and also the Yoo company his Family." She's done explaining non sense.